Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

35 minutes ago, Networkz said:

Second account running fine, Third account banned last night after maybe a few hours.. was mainly just doing questing with a few other small tasks in between. was banned this morning lol. before the update of course xD. ohh well, on to the next one. was using Stealth and Proxy as well on this one. Might be the proxy as it literally only lasted a few hours..

Update Suggestion ***  I dont want to have to Disable long or short tasks as i feel doing that might just remove everything....  but rather choose how long the bot will focus on those tasks with a ( Do task Between x and x minutes ) swap task ( do task between x and x minutes) swaps task etc. is this a possible feature ? figured id post it here incase others wanted to comment on the idea xD.

Also, when Going to mine Coal at Barb it took me to the edge of the villiage by river and did this 

• 1:01:07 PM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at M.b(Unknown Source) at aP.execute(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    • 1:01:08 PM: [SCRIPT] ===BANK===
    • 1:01:10 PM: [SCRIPT] Depositing all Coal
    • 1:01:13 PM: [SCRIPT] Mining Coal at BarbMine
    • 1:01:13 PM: [SCRIPT] No dest
    • 1:01:16 PM: [SCRIPT] (3084, 3484, 0)
    • 1:01:19 PM: [SCRIPT] (3080, 3475, 0)
    • 1:01:22 PM: [SCRIPT] (3081, 3465, 0)
    • 1:01:25 PM: [SCRIPT] (3086, 3459, 0)
    • 1:01:28 PM: [SCRIPT] No dest
    • 1:01:30 PM: [SCRIPT] (3085, 3440, 0)
    • 1:01:33 PM: [SCRIPT] (3081, 3421, 0)
    • 1:01:33 PM: [SCRIPT] 1.0
    • 1:01:36 PM: [SCRIPT] (3081, 3421, 0)
    • 1:01:36 PM: [SCRIPT] 2.0
    • 1:01:37 PM: [SCRIPT] (3097, 3461, 0)
    • 1:01:37 PM: [SCRIPT] 2.0
    • 1:01:40 PM: [SCRIPT] (3081, 3421, 0)
    • 1:01:40 PM: [SCRIPT] 2.0
    • 1:01:40 PM: [SCRIPT] (3089, 3434, 0)
    • 1:01:43 PM: [SCRIPT] No dest
    • 1:01:46 PM: [SCRIPT] (3088, 3438, 0)
    • 1:01:49 PM: [SCRIPT] (3089, 3446, 0)
    • 1:01:52 PM: [SCRIPT] (3092, 3456, 0)

Disabling long and short tasks should suffice. Just experiment with it. Did it end up mining coal correctly? You can check your vpn with the link in the FAQ in this thread.

2 hours ago, Aeglen said:

Disabling long and short tasks should suffice. Just experiment with it. Did it end up mining coal correctly? You can check your vpn with the link in the FAQ in this thread.

Its on its Long break now, When it went into that phase of doing nothing with the coal i just clicked on skip task under the data menu and it went on to mine copper by varrock. so i could not get it to go and mine coal correctly yet, i will let you know tomorrow once the bot goes and does its thing again and send you an update over PM or something 😃

I will also try messing with the disable long and short tasks and see if that shortens up the time in between each task swap to like half hour to an hour! 😃 ill let you know how this pans out as well!

Noticed one thing i am not doing on the account that is surviving, and thats not doing the questing portion with the bot.

Edited by Networkz

This is an insanely good script! However, I keep getting banned 1 day after running it, changin IPs for all accounts and using the default script with all the default options. 

Any suggestions to not get banned?

1 hour ago, dimcode said:

This is an insanely good script! However, I keep getting banned 1 day after running it, changin IPs for all accounts and using the default script with all the default options. 

Any suggestions to not get banned?

See FAQ. Don't bot tutorial island. Ensure your proxy is decent.

Just now, drfilmore said:

got banned today after using it for 2 hours

2 hours? That's really short. Short enough it sounds like something else is up. Mind if I ask the following:

-Did you bot the tutorial?

-What's your IP score (according to the FAQ at the top of this thread)

Yikes

18 minutes ago, drfilmore said:

no was an old acc with a bid stuff done.

0 - Low Risk

if you mean this XD

Hmm ok thanks, so long as you haven't had a bunch of bans on there before seems all clear. I suspect Jagex might be learning some sort of quest pattern I can fix but will be interesting to see whether others are banned just so fast. This ban speed is unheard of since v0.11.

1 minute ago, Aeglen said:

Hmm ok thanks, so long as you haven't had a bunch of bans on there before seems all clear. I suspect Jagex might be learning some sort of quest pattern I can fix but will be interesting to see whether others are banned just so fast. This ban speed is unheard of since v0.11.

and it like 2qeust

15 hours ago, Networkz said:

Its on its Long break now, When it went into that phase of doing nothing with the coal i just clicked on skip task under the data menu and it went on to mine copper by varrock. so i could not get it to go and mine coal correctly yet, i will let you know tomorrow once the bot goes and does its thing again and send you an update over PM or something 😃

I will also try messing with the disable long and short tasks and see if that shortens up the time in between each task swap to like half hour to an hour! 😃 ill let you know how this pans out as well!

Noticed one thing i am not doing on the account that is surviving, and thats not doing the questing portion with the bot.

Ty for info, I've actually been suspicious of this awhile. It might be something to do [pretending to read the dialogue] but [having all the quest knowledge in advance]. Since the script hasn't yet been updated today, I've snuck a fix to this into today's update and we'll see if it helps.