Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

49 minutes ago, Aeglen said:

That'll be the cause then. I've noted to keep going anyway and do something else for next version.

I'm not sure on pricing, because there is some talk of pricing per instance as something coming soon - this'd be great to make the bot accessible to farmers and players alike.

Otherwise, you can expect something like $15-20 per month, which seems fair based on other script prices.

Cool - an hour in and no crashes so far, seems that was indeed the problem. 

Sweet, yes definitely seems a fair price point to me :)

Just now, metalloy said:

is there any way to up the quest point goal higher than 14? or is that the total qp of the quests you have in the script?

There's 24 qp of quests (see the quests tab), but only  ~14 can be gotten on an account for now to stop all accounts doing the same quests and getting banned for it. The limit will keep increasing up to the normal F2P maximum as I add more quests

Hey. First of all great script it is very much appreciated to have something this fleshed out for f2p, especially for free.
    A couple of issues I ran into when fiddling about with it are as follows:
    - Pirates Treasure Q; bot gets stuck after purchasing the rum, attempts to use rum on the crate without starting the banana picking job
    - Romeo & Juliet; bot will walk to the GE, open bank and then appears to get stuck. I tested this both with and without cadava berries already in the bank. Fixes itself if you restart the script with the berries in your inv
    - Fishing at Lumbridge, small net. Bot will fish shrimp for an inv, or half an inv, before getting stuck when the fishing pool moves

And that is it so far, some other teething issues with quests such as buying ores and clay for Dorics Quest when I had them in the bank already, and the final room of Misthalin Mystery seems to cause a bit of trouble but nothing major. I'll keep having a poke around and let you know if I come across anything else.

Cheers!

7 hours ago, Antisita said:

Hey. First of all great script it is very much appreciated to have something this fleshed out for f2p, especially for free.
    A couple of issues I ran into when fiddling about with it are as follows:
    - Pirates Treasure Q; bot gets stuck after purchasing the rum, attempts to use rum on the crate without starting the banana picking job
    - Romeo & Juliet; bot will walk to the GE, open bank and then appears to get stuck. I tested this both with and without cadava berries already in the bank. Fixes itself if you restart the script with the berries in your inv
    - Fishing at Lumbridge, small net. Bot will fish shrimp for an inv, or half an inv, before getting stuck when the fishing pool moves

And that is it so far, some other teething issues with quests such as buying ores and clay for Dorics Quest when I had them in the bank already, and the final room of Misthalin Mystery seems to cause a bit of trouble but nothing major. I'll keep having a poke around and let you know if I come across anything else.

Cheers!

Some of these things are rather strange and I haven't heard of them before. In particular, the bot likes to sometimes afk after the fishing spot moves because it's humanlike. I can have a look at the Pirate's Treasure thing but ideally to report a bug you'd press ctrl_L and post the blue text from the log. Thanks!

quick update, still no bans from this script. just hit 500 total level on one account.

i did hand do some quests to get the current qp, would like to be able to wear rune so i need 32qp

dreamscreen4.PNG

Edited by metalloy

48 minutes ago, Aeglen said:

I am super very busy until Feb 1 with my research, but there'll be an update containing some tweaks and improvements on Tuesday.

Also, coming soon:

• Custom mouse algorithm
    • More quests @JPHamlett is interested in writing some too

YES more quests. would love to get rune plate bodies and green d'hide bodies without having to manually quest so much lol. 

I've been using script for about a day now, ran flawlessly for a while but now it keeps basically going to location to melee, kills a few, then goes to bank and continues to say "meleeing teir II at said bank"

Am I doing something incorrectly?

Thanks! Love the script btw

24 minutes ago, takeitaway197 said:

I've been using script for about a day now, ran flawlessly for a while but now it keeps basically going to location to melee, kills a few, then goes to bank and continues to say "meleeing teir II at said bank"

Am I doing something incorrectly?

Thanks! Love the script btw

Glad you like it. That's odd, what is the food situation like in the inv? Tier II+ requires food, it might be that the script is failing to recognise there isn't enough food and change task. Do you have only Melee enabled, not enough food and not enough wealth to buy food?

If so, I could update it to stop the script or to switch to a Tier I task, but neither of these sound ideal.

Edited by Aeglen