Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

2 minutes ago, Sakroit said:

Just got 18 accounts banned, all with proxy and only after one day.

Botted 9 yesterday to test, botted 9 of the rest today and let the first 9 rest.

All ended up banned same time today, including the one day offline ones.

Only one did I use other scripts on.

Want to share info if it can discern something :) Might be my proxy provider that got me chain banned.

- Was it a new account?
    All fresh accounts
    -Did you do bot tutorial on the island?
    Used Sexy tutorial island
    -Did you use a proxy / vpn?
    Yes
    -Have you used breaks / sleep? Which?
    I use breaks and sleep
    -Did you use v0.12?
    Yes

There's a link in the FAQ on the first post of this thread you can use to check your proxy quality. This might be the issue since you seem to be banned faster than others.

13 hours ago, Nathanvl said:

Had to turn of exchange. Kept trying to buy stuff and didnt have enough coins for it. Kept doing that until next "activity".

Everything else is amazing. Really well done!

12 hours ago, xrtw said:

was banned next day. btw exchange really 5ucks but ty

Hey you guys who didn't like how the exchange worked, I've told the bot all the exchange prices so now it can figure stuff out for itself without needlessly trying to buy things! It's not perfect because it will still open/close the bank when task switching, but maybe this can be removed later.

6 hours ago, yolty said:

Bot isn't logging out when attempting to break.

Bot is moving back and forth on the part where it speaks with Romeo to hand him the letter. Similar behavior with what I was seeing in the mining area. Not able to post screenshot due to file limit.

Logging out and walking from Rimmington -> Deposit Box is improved too.

You can expect these to be in a new update (0.13) tomorrow

Edited by Aeglen

Yesterday I ran the script, and all it did was spam-clicking teleport to home button (lumbridge). Same behavior for both the default settings and melee-only settings.

Today the script randomly crashed while killing chickens.

2 hours ago, SerJohnSmith said:

Yesterday I ran the script, and all it did was spam-clicking teleport to home button (lumbridge). Same behavior for both the default settings and melee-only settings.

Today the script randomly crashed while killing chickens.

I think I know the issue! If you start Dreambot with too much RAM, it has trouble finding things which are unloaded. Restart Dreambot with 256Mb of ram and see if this works

Can confirm all my accounts got banned too. Even offline ones. I think a ban wave hit today and they detected all of them because it was bulk also, some aged a few days. Just all banned.

3 hours ago, rocky2289 said:

Can confirm all my accounts got banned too. Even offline ones. I think a ban wave hit today and they detected all of them because it was bulk also, some aged a few days. Just all banned.

A few days offline and banned? That sounds like a chainban. Sorry about that. Btw see the guide in the FAQ at the top of this thread regarding bans, ips and stuff

Edit: I am aware of an annoying issue involving gravestones, quick patch coming for it tomorrow

Edited by Aeglen

Been running 8 bots on & off for almost a week, 2 bans so far and those were without any rest. The other ones are all doing very well though! Good script, well done

Edited by alotiun

still ban free here since the v.11 update primarily botting 2 accounts both are well over 20 hours play time. all my accounts used sexy tut island, no vpn or proxy, i only run the bot a max of 6-7 hours a day normally closer to 4. this script is amazing.

The looting grave action seems a bit bugged aswel.

Whenever its trying to reach and loot your grave it gives an error.

8:59:29: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.lang.NullPointerException
        at a9.execute(Unknown Source)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)