Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

Ok, 1 question. Why does my bot procced to strip himself every time i start the script? :IS it just me? Makes it a lot sketchier and feel like I need to babysit my game. Otherwise, loving the script. They don't expect all the switching activities. 

EDIT: Oh, right, magic xp. Could their be an option to use robes? Looks les bot-like.

Edited by ChaosKilla

3 hours ago, ChaosKilla said:

Ok, 1 question. Why does my bot procced to strip himself every time i start the script? :IS it just me? Makes it a lot sketchier and feel like I need to babysit my game. Otherwise, loving the script. They don't expect all the switching activities. 

If you're training magic it will remove its armour because this is unhelpful for magic

Just wanted to pop in and say thank you to Aeglen for this wonderful script and drop a vouch on its performance/quality. I'm not a huge bot farm owner or anything but I'm botting several accounts constantly and always looking for the best script, and honestly Zawy scripts aka Dreamy Skiller and such were my favorite in terms of updates, simplicity; but they just weren't the scripts I wanted. My problem was I seeked scripts that were literal robots aiming at highest xp+gp/hr which just isn't normally seen from a real player.

This script honestly is my favourite, it's clean, customizable and super efficient. I personally manual the tutorial island and quests on top of the initial 20 hrs total play time, to avoid any bugs with the bot using ge for training. With those simple methods I've gone well over a month with my initial account no bans, fresh account and the script has trained up to 70 atleast in everything with making itself 4m off a 10k investment honestly I'm very impressed with this script, keep doing what you're doing Aeglen. Would honestly buy a members version if it was anything like this, though I understand that would be 1000 times more work and could even be done as an AIO removing the f2p for the general people like me. 

Apologies for the rant just wanted to share my success and thank you's to the scripter.

Quick question, I'm having issues with smithing, I deselected Al Kharid as a smithing option, and it seems to want to bank ores from the GE and smith them in AL Kharid still? Im I not doing an option I should be doing somewhere or does it not like to use the edgeville furnace?

1 minute ago, Cloudkitten7 said:

Quick question, I'm having issues with smithing, I deselected Al Kharid as a smithing option, and it seems to want to bank ores from the GE and smith them in AL Kharid still? Im I not doing an option I should be doing somewhere or does it not like to use the edgeville furnace?

i'll look at it

16 hours ago, Cloudkitten7 said:

Honestly I let the script act like this on purpose as a form of anti ban idk if it ACTUALLY work but i've been having a ton of success with this script, literally got VIP so I could run more of this script. As long as the bot is training to expectations, not getting stuck and logging early, etc then I have no issues especially considering I've been running it about a month with no bans, not trying to dick ride or anything but the script is impressive.

Layer 0-min-min-min.png

7 hours ago, ChaosKilla said:

This is the best script I've seen in yea-EVER. Not the fastest, but that's why its undetectable. Makes small human errors here and there. My 1 account that got banned, was because I wasn't watching and left it on overnight. I run on dual monitors so I can watch both bots while playing another game or whatever and I rarely have to babysit. Maybe once every 4 hours I'll have to put armor on it to make it look like its not a bot. Or upgrade the equipment it's using. That's all I've had to do, everything else runs amazing, Never have I seen such a versatile script that makes you look so human. and I've been onto the scene since SCAR. A++! A lot oft he other scripts try to make it so fast that it makes it look just like a bot. I'd rather have slow and undetectable over fast any day.

Thanks so much for the nice words! Did you say it doesn't like to upgrade its own gear? Or is it just inconsistent with this (there is a small chance not to do it)?

8 minutes ago, ChaosKilla said:

Only sometimes it doesn't upgrade the gear. I'd say about 60% of the time It's either late or doesn't do it.

Oh right, it only does it at the start of a task and even then it's 70-100% chance to do it depending on your account