Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

Just now, Aeglen said:

Glad you like it. That's odd, what is the food situation like in the inv? Tier II+ requires food, it might be that the script is failing to recognise there isn't enough food and change task. Do you have only Melee enabled, not enough food and not enough wealth to buy food?

You nailed it lol, I actually just have trained the defence up a bit and put semi decent armour on so I could sort of tank. I tried using food on tier I and it seemed to just bank it so I assumed that a food option was inactive. I have just been playing around a bit with it still learning it. I suppose next time I should read more on how script works lol. Thanks for a fast response! Thing runs pretty flawlessly. Well done

Yes I have lobster in the bank/money to buy food and I will load inv with 15 lobs or so and start script. It kills a few tier II but then goes to bank and banks my foot, proceeds to say meleeing tier II at al kharid warrior and says script has error contact writer or something. then it will log me out. Maybe i'm doing something wrong it ran pretty good last night. Thanks!

Edited by takeitaway197

8 minutes ago, takeitaway197 said:

Yes I have lobster in the bank/money to buy food and I will load inv with 15 lobs or so and start script. It kills a few tier II but then goes to bank and banks my foot, proceeds to say meleeing tier II at al kharid bank and says script has error contact writer or something. then it will log me out. Maybe i'm doing something wrong it ran pretty good last night. Thanks!

press ctrl+L and post the log with the blue text and I'll be able to see what's going on. I suspect it needs to be able to _buy_ its own food because it will only use the cheapest/best foods (not lobster)

Edit: It will only want to use {Trout, Tuna, Herring}, anything else it would be happier selling for gp.

Edited by Aeglen

Kept giving me this error at Portsarim deposit bank 

14:07:27: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.lang.NullPointerException
        at H.b(Unknown Source)
        at E.execute(Unknown Source)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

10 minutes ago, Nathanvl said:

Kept giving me this error at Portsarim deposit bank 

14:07:27: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.lang.NullPointerException
        at H.b(Unknown Source)
        at E.execute(Unknown Source)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Any info about what it was doing? The log output rather than the error itself would be helpful if you have it

v0.15 coming tomorrow, containing:

• Invisible improvements (anti-ban etc)
    • Better logging so I can smash that Karamja bug
    • GUI warnings

I'm still absurdly busy until 1st Feb but after that expect more cool stuff.

18 hours ago, Aeglen said:

Any info about what it was doing? The log output rather than the error itself would be helpful if you have it

Whenever it's doing this I will let you know. Thanks again for this great script! Hoping to help a bit with every error/bug i find.

19 hours ago, Aeglen said:

So it just did it again. I was fishing lobsters in karamja. With gp and a lobster cage in the inventory. After the full bag it went back to port sarim to deposit the lobsters there and gave this error after depositing the lobsters.

9:34:27: [SCRIPT] Depositing all Raw lobster

9:34:27: [SCRIPT] Depositing all Raw lobster

• 9:34:28: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at H.b(Unknown Source) at E.execute(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

it also kept repeating this

New update broke mining iron ore at Rimmington Mine and banking at Port Sarim. It selects home teleport instead of running to bank.

Restarting the client fixed it?

Edited by VisatOwner

25 minutes ago, VisatOwner said:

New update broke mining iron ore at Rimmington Mine and banking at Port Sarim. It selects home teleport instead of running to bank.

Restarting the client fixed it?

Didn't touch any of that stuff. Sounds like DreamBot got confused, possibly because it was allocated too much RAM