Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

Just had an account I had made long ago and never botted on before banned from using this script for only a few hours. Logged back in to it just standing around in some weird spot behind draynor manor, might have gotten stuck. Was really enjoying everything else about this bot, and hoping i could use it to level accounts efficiently on its own but now im not sure.

Have a few accounts i finished manually getting thru tut island im going to test this on again and see how they all do, hopefully will be better...

**First of all, this is an AMAZING script, and  I know the amount of work that must have went into this and it's really impressive and a great bot starter script**

However, I am having an issue that I think could POSSIBLY be related to this script.  I've been running a few accounts on it and for at least a few days now I noticed that when I disable breaks in the script and use the Dreambot breaks instead, there is a high chance that when a break occurs the script never logs back in. 

It does not happen every time, but it's a fair majority of the time and if I am running more than 2 Dreambot clients at a time it seems to happen with pretty much 100% consistency.  There is no error in the console, it just says at the bottom of the client "Break #BREAKNAME# has finished!" and sits there in the log in screen.  If I try to restart the script it will not work anymore, and I am forced to close and reopen the client.

I made a post in the support forum and was given some recommendations regarding Java, and tried to reinstall Dreambot but it still occurs.  I haven't had this issue with any other scripts after testing a few out, so I am assuming it's script related but I am not sure and trying to get to the root cause.

Pandemic suggested I reach out to the script creator and stated this "If you're using a script that uses a custom mouse algorithm, you can tell the scripter to replace our sleep method with Thread#sleep. ", so I was just doing that to see if you had any ideas on whether this could be related to this or something else, and generally whether it could be a script issue or if it is a client issue.

Edited by GuNCuSSioN

30 minutes ago, GuNCuSSioN said:

**First of all, this is an AMAZING script, and  I know the amount of work that must have went into this and it's really impressive and a great bot starter script**

However, I am having an issue that I think could POSSIBLY be related to this script.  I've been running a few accounts on it and for at least a few days now I noticed that when I disable breaks in the script and use the Dreambot breaks instead, there is a high chance that when a break occurs the script never logs back in. 

It does not happen every time, but it's a fair majority of the time and if I am running more than 2 Dreambot clients at a time it seems to happen with pretty much 100% consistency.  There is no error in the console, it just says at the bottom of the client "Break #BREAKNAME# has finished!" and sits there in the log in screen.  If I try to restart the script it will not work anymore, and I am forced to close and reopen the client.

I made a post in the support forum and was given some recommendations regarding Java, and tried to reinstall Dreambot but it still occurs.  I haven't had this issue with any other scripts after testing a few out, so I am assuming it's script related but I am not sure and trying to get to the root cause.

Pandemic suggested I reach out to the script creator and stated this "If you're using a script that uses a custom mouse algorithm, you can tell the scripter to replace our sleep method with Thread#sleep. ", so I was just doing that to see if you had any ideas on whether this could be related to this or something else, and generally whether it could be a script issue or if it is a client issue.

I'll look at that tyvm

53 minutes ago, chippchopp said:

Just had an account I had made long ago and never botted on before banned from using this script for only a few hours. Logged back in to it just standing around in some weird spot behind draynor manor, might have gotten stuck. Was really enjoying everything else about this bot, and hoping i could use it to level accounts efficiently on its own but now im not sure.

Have a few accounts i finished manually getting thru tut island im going to test this on again and see how they all do, hopefully will be better...

That is odd, most people survived at least a few days pre-update. Some less-intensive users even survive indefinitely! 

4 minutes ago, Aeglen said:

That is odd, most people survived at least a few days pre-update. Some less-intensive users even survive indefinitely! 

yeah not sure what triggered it, using a private proxy as well

I'll see how it goes with the new test accounts and let you know if they get banned quick too.

Cause I thought this script should be pretty safe to leave on with breaks since its always switching up what yours doing.

Also btw noticed when training combat early on, it will die and not loot back all the stuff it drops at cows/chickens or wherever 

So he's been running around with wood shield and fist fighting rats now, could look kinda sus 

1 minute ago, chippchopp said:

yeah not sure what triggered it, using a private proxy as well

I'll see how it goes with the new test accounts and let you know if they get banned quick too.

Cause I thought this script should be pretty safe to leave on with breaks since its always switching up what yours doing.

Also btw noticed when training combat early on, it will die and not loot back all the stuff it drops at cows/chickens or wherever 

So he's been running around with wood shield and fist fighting rats now, could look kinda sus 

One of the last remaining issues, unless the update made new ones, is that the grave is a bit weird and sometimes does not get looted. Although at slightly higher combat levels the bot will eat food and not die at all

3 minutes ago, Aeglen said:

One of the last remaining issues, unless the update made new ones, is that the grave is a bit weird and sometimes does not get looted. Although at slightly higher combat levels the bot will eat food and not die at all

Yeah maybe, not sure since I haven't tried this before the update you're talking about

and for sure I get that but the only problem is that having those low lvl issues make you stand out a bit and may lead to early bans.

What would be your ideal recommended use per day with this per account?  

7 hours ago, chippchopp said:

Yeah maybe, not sure since I haven't tried this before the update you're talking about

and for sure I get that but the only problem is that having those low lvl issues make you stand out a bit and may lead to early bans.

What would be your ideal recommended use per day with this per account?  

Whatever suits you, but less is safer. Bot has inbuilt sleep system.