Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

On 2/28/2021 at 9:36 PM, Aeglen said:

See the FAQ, this happens when you start DreamBot with too much RAM. It's an issue with DreamBot unfortunately so I can't fix it.

I am able to get the bot running and have been using it for 3 days and just got banned today.. 

The ban is permanent gosh 😞 there goes my main .. guess its time to quit runescape

image.png.67b537c4336a43751da2dc899f5fdbea.png

Edited by axis90x

6 hours ago, notafraid90 said:

First off, I'm so impressed by the depth of this script. As someone who just started looking into making scripts this amazes me beyond belief. And its Free! (for now)

Question about the muling on this script: If I want my mule to be relatively safe and not really botted, how can I go about doing that in the settings? I want my mule to basically only login to collect gold and not risk the account by doing that many tasks.

Thanks!

The master only logs in to collect gold

4 hours ago, axis90x said:

I am able to get the bot running and have been using it for 3 days and just got banned today.. 

The ban is permanent gosh 😞 there goes my main .. guess its time to quit runescape

image.png.67b537c4336a43751da2dc899f5fdbea.png

It's plastered everywhere, don't bot on an account you don't want to lose! Especially with a free bot.

8 minutes ago, coquay2211 said:

There was an update just now and it messed up your bot, i think.

This would mess up all bots and is typically fixed within a few hours by the DreamBot devs

13 minutes ago, Aeglen said:

It's plastered everywhere, don't bot on an account you don't want to lose! Especially with a free bot.

😞 
    should I start a new account and bot again? LOL 

5 minutes ago, martint97 said:

Stuck... Tries to teleport to lumbridge all the time even if its on cooldown and have just teleported... Anything to do?

see FAQ

hey will you be adding tanning to this? like collecting hide from the cow pens in the early levels to tan for some money then later moving onto green, red, and then black d hide

5 hours ago, Hadies_Alchem said:

hey will you be adding tanning to this? like collecting hide from the cow pens in the early levels to tan for some money then later moving onto green, red, and then black d hide

Nah it doesn't give xp and is largely members. I don't anticipate adding anything else new except perhaps iron bars and quests