Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

5 hours ago, whyplay22 said:

i love the script man! great job! however, i noticed in the last few days the script is messing up on the basic quests. it will start them then stop.?? 

More details would be ideal, then I can fix this if it's an issue. CRTL+L opens the log.

Seems to be a big issue with the bot repeatedly attempting to home tele when it's on cooldown.  It gets stuck spamming the spell over and over.  I tried moving to in front of the lumbridge castle, still does it.

1 hour ago, mrtortuga said:

Seems to be a big issue with the bot repeatedly attempting to home tele when it's on cooldown.  It gets stuck spamming the spell over and over.  I tried moving to in front of the lumbridge castle, still does it.

It happens to me too, seems like it is not working for me .. );

7 hours ago, mrtortuga said:

6 hours ago, axis90x said:

It happens to me too, seems like it is not working for me .. );

See the FAQ, this happens when you start DreamBot with too much RAM. It's an issue with DreamBot unfortunately so I can't fix it.

Odd behavior: when the bot tries to buy a specific teamcape and it doesn't buy, it sometimes puts in multiple buy orders for the same team cape at the GE, at the same price.  

Quest system got some bugs. Quest name: "Goblin Diplomacy". Also, mining bot seems to choose mining copper a lot, without tin ore I can't make copper bar with the smithing bot, so the smithing bot chooses to buy tin ores from the Grand Exchange to fulfill the requirement. There should be a function that when there are not enough ores to smith, it will mine them instead of buying. Sorry for my bad English.

Edited by coquay2211

Just now, coquay2211 said:

Quest system got some bugs. Quest name: "Goblin Diplomacy". Also, mining bot seems to choose mining copper a lot, without tin ore I can't make copper bar with the smithing bot, so the smithing bot chooses to buy tin ores from the Grand Exchange to fulfill the requirement. It should be a function that when there are not enough ores to smith, it will mine them instead of buying. Sorry for my bad English.

Hi, thanks for reporting. Can you be more specific about how the quest is bugged?

The ores your bot mines/buys is down to luck and its own preferences, although it should be similarly profitable just to buy them.

7 minutes ago, Aeglen said:

Hi, thanks for reporting. Can you be more specific about how the quest is bugged?

The ores your bot mines/buys is down to luck and its own preferences, although it should be similarly profitable just to buy them.

I've only encountered 2 errors in 2 quests so far.
    The 1st one is "Goblin diplomacy". My bot bought 3 goblin armors but only 2 dye bottles. After that it applied the blue dye color to the first armor then the bot stopped functioning and some red texts shown up (sorry i didn't save the log).
    The second quest is "Rune Mystery". My bot lead my character to talk to some NPC, then it freezed right in front of that NPC.

4 minutes ago, coquay2211 said:

I've only encountered 2 errors in 2 quests so far.
    The 1st one is "Goblin diplomacy". My bot bought 3 goblin armors but only 2 dye bottles. After that it applied the blue dye color to the first armor then the bot stopped functioning and some red texts shown up (sorry i didn't save the log).
    The second quest is "Rune Mystery". My bot lead my character to talk to some NPC, then it freezed right in front of that NPC.

Please disable Rune Mysteries, it is temporarily broken by the 8th birthday event and might result in bans to try and start it.