Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

2 hours ago, Pain2kill said:

i got banned after using it the second day

1 hour ago, O IN Y X said:

Yep, me too.

That's a shame, what I am hearing from Discord is that people who aren't questing are surviving 40h+ so maybe try that if you are still interested.

this is a very good script i will keep building a farm with this premium script for free! i cant wait for the day this script is finalized very good complete AIO script. currently have 3 accounts att/str/def 75+ with most of the other skills the script supports  around 50s managed to get 73 mining with 1 account highest progg i have so far was 32hrs(much longer tho but due to power outages in my region) thank you very much for the time you put into this script you got an auth sold here =D

1 hour ago, fantomsaif said:

this is a very good script i will keep building a farm with this premium script for free! i cant wait for the day this script is finalized very good complete AIO script. currently have 3 accounts att/str/def 75+ with most of the other skills the script supports  around 50s managed to get 73 mining with 1 account highest progg i have so far was 32hrs(much longer tho but due to power outages in my region) thank you very much for the time you put into this script you got an auth sold here =D

Sounds like you've done better than average :D

Few questions if you don't mind:

• Did you start on a new account?
    • Did the bot do quests?
    • How long did you run per day and did you use breaks/sleeping?
    • Were the accounts members ones?

Thanks!

Edited by Aeglen

10 hours ago, funkymoneky said:

Still not working 100% fishing swordfish in karamja 

aaaaa.png

Is this on v0.23? The 0.23 update tries to fix this and I would be surprised if it didn't. It released very recently.

Edited by Aeglen

21 hours ago, Aeglen said:

Sounds like you've done better than average :D

• Did you start on a new account? yes 100% fresh accounts tut island by hand.
    • Did the bot do quests? the bots did the quest after the 72hr mark( i mean what bot farm bots for 3 days before even trying to sell items) =D
    • How long did you run per day and did you use breaks/sleeping? i used the build in break system(not dreams custom break handler)
    • Were the accounts members ones?all accounts are still F2P 

Thanks! no no thank you!

i suggest users to keep chaging things up sometimes after a few days i would stop/rerun script changing skill lvl goals and locations(example turn varrok guards and fighting fala/karid banits ect)  manually world hopping every 1-12hrs 

11 hours ago, Aeglen said:

Is this on v0.23? The 0.23 update tries to fix this and I would be surprised if it didn't. It released very recently.

Ok now updated, gonna test. I can answer the questions too, since my accounts are 40+ hrs 

• Did you start on a new account? Yes
    • Did the bot do quests? No, I used a premium bot
    • How long did you run per day and did you use breaks/sleeping? around 4-5 hours using breaks 
    • Were the accounts members ones? No