Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

On 2/8/2021 at 12:57 PM, Aeglen said:

There might be a few new bugs because I cleaned up the code drastically sped everything the script does up to make it faster and more humanlike - whilst it's not my coding style for actions to depend on sleeping and I try to avoid it, maybe a few do. I'll try to clear them out for next version.

Edit: yeah this is due to the code cleanup ez fix for next version, ty for report!

Swordfish Karamja FIXED, thank you!

1 hour ago, funkymoneky said:

New bug 

aaaaa.png

Thanks, seems like the dialogue solver is not yet 100% immune to lag and I'll have to put some more checks on it. It's a bit of a weird case because the "please wait" of dialogue seems independent from game ticks.

@Aeglen Just for feedback, Another account banned although I didn't use a proxy this time so they could have flagged my account. I did some manual labour before logging off to help avoid detection, I also got VIP and enabled the convert option not exactly sure if this does anything but apparently helps with detection. Not sure if they are picking up on the methods again?

Would a good suggestion be adding in mistakes? So the bot makes mistakes making it less efficient e.g. miss clicking oaks (not sure if this helps add to human like behaviour). At current the bot is extremely efficient which is great but also makes movement and interactions more bot like.

Also i believe some random events aren't be done i had one pop up but the bot ignored it as it was walking back to the bank, sorry can't remember which one tho it gave me beer and something else. 

Edited by diver256

4 hours ago, diver256 said:

@Aeglen Just for feedback, Another account banned although I didn't use a proxy this time so they could have flagged my account. I did some manual labour before logging off to help avoid detection, I also got VIP and enabled the convert option not exactly sure if this does anything but apparently helps with detection. Not sure if they are picking up on the methods again?

Would a good suggestion be adding in mistakes? So the bot makes mistakes making it less efficient e.g. miss clicking oaks (not sure if this helps add to human like behaviour). At current the bot is extremely efficient which is great but also makes movement and interactions more bot like.

Also i believe some random events aren't be done i had one pop up but the bot ignored it as it was walking back to the bank, sorry can't remember which one tho it gave me beer and something else. 

This is actually the focus of the next update! I want to make it less efficient at doing fast-click stuff in general. After examining the ban-rates after this is released, there might be a further update to make new accounts far less efficient in other ways, but we'll see :)

1 hour ago, mozsee said:

I found a bug. If you want to eat chocolate cake It will eat only one slice.

The bot should not be eating chocolate cake at all :o

brother, its giving issues. it keeps wanting to teleport to home.

i started it fresh and it telported to lumbridge and then went to do cooks asisstant and then it wanted to teleport again to lumbridge 

and from there it stopped and got confused 

then it wanted to start mystahllin mystries and teleport to lumbridge

while there is wait time for the count 

2 hours ago, Pain2kill said:

brother, its giving issues. it keeps wanting to teleport to home.

i started it fresh and it telported to lumbridge and then went to do cooks asisstant and then it wanted to teleport again to lumbridge 

and from there it stopped and got confused 

then it wanted to start mystahllin mystries and teleport to lumbridge

while there is wait time for the count 

See FAQ at top of thread will fix your issues