Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

@Aeglen I asked a while back how much you were gonna price this at, but if you did have a lifetime version of this script, do you have a ball park of how much would it cost? 

Edited by UberJason

4 minutes ago, UberJason said:

@Aeglen I asked a while back how much you were gonna price this at, but if you did have a lifetime version of this script, do you have a ball park of how much would it cost? 

I would expect $19.99 (1st month) -> $14.99 per month, or $99.99 lifetime. This seems in line with or slightly less than other advanced scripts. 

9 minutes ago, Aeglen said:

I would expect $19.99 (1st month) -> $14.99 per month, or $99.99 lifetime. This seems in line with or slightly less than other advanced scripts. 

Sounds fair 👍

So, For me, Disabling long or short tasks doesnt stop them from being Super long or short. lengths are getting up to 2 hours a task now, seems a bit long and being a bot its a fairly noticeable pattern doing the same thing. still no ban on the 4th account though, not doing quests. running for about 3 - 5 hours a day with breaks, on covert mode, no proxy and had my first account banned on the same IP for macroing.. this account seems to be running better. but im still trying to fiddle with lengths, so im just skipping tasks about 40 - 50 min in to the long ones xD

Edited by Networkz

1 minute ago, Networkz said:

So, For me, Disabling long or short tasks doesnt stop them from being Super long or short. lengths are getting up to 2 hours a task now, seems a bit long and being a bot its a fairly noticeable pattern running back and fourth doing the same thing lol. still no ban on the 4th account now. not doing quests... running for about 3 - 5 hours a day with breaks, on covert mode, no proxy and had my first account banned on the same IP for macroing.. this account seems to be running better. but im still trying to fiddle with lengths, so im just skipping tasks about 40 - 50 min in to the long ones xD

Ok I'll also add the next tier of tasks as a "long" task. Since the script hasn't yet recompiled this should be out today I hope.

56 minutes ago, Aeglen said:

Ok I'll also add the next tier of tasks as a "long" task. Since the script hasn't yet recompiled this should be out today I hope.

Sounds good! looking forward to it 😃

Another thing i noticed on this account of mine, i made it a while ago. so its not new, but the stats were fresh.

Edited by Networkz

Really enjoying this script. Alot of my accounts get banned however. TBF I would run them 3-4 hours no breaks. I think they usually just get stuck and then auto-banned. No proxy one IP. 3-4 accounts at once, with botted Tutorial island. This round, I made 3 new accounts and ran them for one hour and took a 24 hour break. Gonna run for 2 hours while baby sitting and see what happens. Also, are you going to add Shft-Drop? that would be awesome.

3 minutes ago, Turrnoil said:

Really enjoying this script. Alot of my accounts get banned however. TBF I would run them 3-4 hours no breaks. I think they usually just get stuck and then auto-banned. No proxy one IP. 3-4 accounts at once, with botted Tutorial island. This round, I made 3 new accounts and ran them for one hour and took a 24 hour break. Gonna run for 2 hours while baby sitting and see what happens. Also, are you going to add Shft-Drop? that would be awesome.

Don't bot tutorial island, this will get you banned. 3-4 hours should be absolutely fine unless Jagex changed something. If the bot gets stuck, please press CTRL+L and report it! Most accounts (90% I think) should shift-drop. Thanks for feedback!

When I start script to melee, draynor chickens it instantly starts clicking the home teleport. it home teles, then keeps clicking it.

I opened console and basically goes from initializing melee, training str, no weapon equipped (is equipped) no armour equipped (also wearing armour), claims it is getting from bank. tried to bank, says iron scim/bronze sword bronze scim iron platebody bronze platebody, none which are in my bank, then says wooden shield, prev melee, no locations available for banking tier i, i am stranded with no bank!

All of this happens while spamming the home teleport button but obviously script cant tele because it needs to wait 30mins because it previously teled.

Theres probably a much easier/clearer way for you to understand if i just copy pasted console somehow but honestly i'm still trying to learn lol. Btw script ran pretty flawlessly up until the questing got its own tab. thanks!