Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

Just saw the latest update and I have to say this is a great script for overall botting. Very easy to configure and learn your way around! Once this is out and actually costs something I'll definitely purchase this, it would be worth every penny!

Edit1: So the script decided to buy a "Mithril axe" which is fine but I already had one in the bank. I thought like its ok 100 gold nothing too bad but then I realized it tried to buy it for 600 gold, which made me think maybe it bugged out or something. I believe the wood cutting doesn't check bank if a better alternative is available I'm not sure. Overall great script! (P.S I just realized after buying the axe it didn't unequip the bronze axe it was using.)

Edit2: Also I was wondering if for smithing you could maybe add a location setting like being able to choose either "Edgevile" or "Al Kahrid".

Edit3: Last edit I promise, I believe during range training if it picks up at least maybe %50 of the dropped arrows back up it would feel a bit more realistic/non bot like.

Edited by DarkUSaplinU
    Adding Edit1. (+Extra Edit) // Adding Edit2 // Adding Edit3

•  
    2 hours ago, DarkUSaplinU said:

Just saw the latest update and I have to say this is a great script for overall botting. Very easy to configure and learn your way around! Once this is out and actually costs something I'll definitely purchase this, it would be worth every penny!

Edit1: So the script decided to buy a "Mithril axe" which is fine but I already had one in the bank. I thought like its ok 100 gold nothing too bad but then I realized it tried to buy it for 600 gold, which made me think maybe it bugged out or something. I believe the wood cutting doesn't check bank if a better alternative is available I'm not sure. Overall great script! (P.S I just realized after buying the axe it didn't unequip the bronze axe it was using.)

Edit2: Also I was wondering if for smithing you could maybe add a location setting like being able to choose either "Edgevile" or "Al Kahrid".

Edit3: Last edit I promise, I believe during range training if it picks up at least maybe %50 of the dropped arrows back up it would feel a bit more realistic/non bot like.

Thanks for the feedback!

A mithril axe it already had in the bank... it shouldn't typically buy things it already has. I think very rarely it might if it skips the bank and goes straight to the GE, but I should try making this not happen.

600gp... this is intended behaviour. It overpays for cheap items to buy them instantnly. Despite offering 600 it would probably buy it for much closer to 100, whatever the lowest unfilled sell offer is.

Al Kahrid furnace... I'll add this to the list of possibilities for next update

Arrow picking... Nah, arrows are super cheap and most people don't pick them up, would rather have the efficiency even if the user thinks otherwise (wait till you see how quickly it can make money).

EDIT: Collective suggestions that might make it into the next update, which will probably be after 1st Feb

• Desert smithing
    • Never buy duplicate tools (but rare anyway)
    • Check for not needing to bank in more skills
    • Misthalin Mystery bug!?
    • Whatever else gets suggested after this post

My own ideas:

• Antiban v3 -> v3.1
    • Various firemaking improvements
    • Chop-burn
    • Trade restriction autodetection (when OSRS updates for this)
    • Cool stats button
    Edited by Aeglen

Cool script, does everything you want and works pretty well however I've ran 20 accounts now using this script. I started running one and just left it to see how long it would last (4 hours) I then ran 4 bots at 2 hours before resting for 24 hours (all 4 accounts banned) I then tried another 2 bots but only running them for 1 hour and hand playing for a few hours (both accounts banned)

Every account I have ran this script on has been banned the next morning. I use private residential proxies (1per account) 

I even tried running a couple of accounts without doing highly botted tasks but they were still banned. 20/20 accounts so far none have lasted more than 3 hours of botting. All were banned next morning after use. 

I also ran the bots at night, so out of jagex office hours. Anyone else getting such high ban rates with this script and is it maybe something I'm missing?

11 minutes ago, RitaJita said:

Cool script, does everything you want and works pretty well however I've ran 20 accounts now using this script. I started running one and just left it to see how long it would last (4 hours) I then ran 4 bots at 2 hours before resting for 24 hours (all 4 accounts banned) I then tried another 2 bots but only running them for 1 hour and hand playing for a few hours (both accounts banned)

Every account I have ran this script on has been banned the next morning. I use private residential proxies (1per account) 

I even tried running a couple of accounts without doing highly botted tasks but they were still banned. 20/20 accounts so far none have lasted more than 3 hours of botting. All were banned next morning after use. 

I also ran the bots at night, so out of jagex office hours. Anyone else getting such high ban rates with this script and is it maybe something I'm missing?

For the last week or so I've been running this script on four accounts for 2-4 hours, twice or three times per day. Before that I had a few bans with longer play sessions, but since changing to that, no bans at all. And even with those accounts, they'd usually have met the trade reqs before being banned. I feel like there may be some other variable causing your bans, maybe jagex have flagged your hwid/mac address if you've had a lot of bans?

As a side note, a hotkey or button to toggle the paint would be a nice addition, to see the chat box

33 minutes ago, RitaJita said:

See the FAQ in the first post for more info on bans. After anti-ban v2, accounts could last 3-7days or more running solidly. Jagex has since been catching onto the script's patterns, so I've just released antiban v3 today (with another update coming tomorrow) to help with that.

@alotiun turn on developer mode in settings to do that

Edited by Aeglen

1 hour ago, RitaJita said:

Maybe bad luck? I've been running 18+ accounts with this so far no ban's but last week I used it with 3 acc's and all got banned in 48 hours. But so far it has been around 72 hours and still no bans + 1 account has been alive for almost 5 days. I've been mixing this script with others along with manual play. I can for sure say this script is high quality!

My suggestion to you is use different scripts along side this and set reasonable break settings. 1 pro tip I've figured out is when you go to bed keep em going throughout the night when you wake up turn them off for at least 6+ hours! (Imitating maybe a sleep pattern.)

Disclaimer: I felt obliged to warn you that I am nowhere near a pro in botting what-so ever I'm just assuming and talking from MY experiences! So don't quote me on what I said!

Edited by DarkUSaplinU
    Added Disclaimer!

v0.18 coming tomorrow with:

• Antiban v3.1
    • Bugfixes/minor improvements for 0.17
    • Option to disable long tasks
    • Skip button v2 (don't need to pause to click it)
    • Faster dialogue solving

14 minutes ago, alotiun said:

Have you thought about adding simple money making methods? 

This is accounted for by skilling. Open to suggestions though.

HI i would like to say i personally like the script however it is somewhat inefficient. 

It is rather slow at times. And it has already tried dropping log on me. I would like an option for banking logs. Second, it is should choose the most efficient EXP methods available to the player. I can chop yew logs so why is it chopping willow? I can harpoon swordfish so why are we catching lobster? 

Im sorry to be critical but these are issues that i think need to be addressed. Please keep up the good work.

Btw, maybe you could string together a few scripts to for varying tasks to make things more efficient. When its fishing time activate this script.

Specialization along with generalization.