Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

2 hours ago, Aeglen said:

Wow, you actually read the FAQ and followed the steps! GG to you.

Unfortunately it sounds like there is some kind of issue with your particular computer stopping the bot working, similar to the max memory thing. My only advice would be to turn it as far down as it can go, <500Mb is typically fine. Otherwise idk.

I'm very confused, it only began doing this when I connected to a proxy on a different account.

it worked fine with no issues the first time i tried to use it

29 minutes ago, scissors999 said:

I'm very confused, it only began doing this when I connected to a proxy on a different account.

it worked fine with no issues the first time i tried to use it

Welp that shouldn't be happening. If you really want it fixed perhaps ask the admins assuming you didn't change anything else. Certainly sounds like a problem with your proxy/dreambot itself though.

30 minutes ago, Aeglen said:

Welp that shouldn't be happening. If you really want it fixed perhaps ask the admins assuming you didn't change anything else. Certainly sounds like a problem with your proxy/dreambot itself though.

strangely enough, if i turn off the proxy it works like a charm, so i think i've found the issue

Plans for v0.17:

• New skill - Firemaking
    • Anti Anti Anti Cluster (important since the bot recently peaked at 94 bots in-game at the same time)
    • Reverting back to not dismissing randoms by default
    • Other stuff

I am super busy till 1st Feb but after that will be able to do more updates.

EDIT: It seems Jagex is beginning to learn the script's pattern again, which happens rather slowly due to anti-cluster but still happens. So actually you can expect me to change all the parameters sooner to mitigate this (done this before, it worked).

Edited by Aeglen

If you're looking to make profiling harder, some scripters have success generating unique profiles for each account based on Character Name (easily accessible unique string each account has). How many variables to assign, and how to distribute them is totally up to you, and possibilities are endless. That's the fun part.

29 minutes ago, causation said:

If you're looking to make profiling harder, some scripters have success generating unique profiles for each account based on Character Name (easily accessible unique string each account has). How many variables to assign, and how to distribute them is totally up to you, and possibilities are endless. That's the fun part.

Thanks for the suggestion, the script already does this with tons of variables - you can find more info in the first post. Now I need to decide whether the script would work better with a bigger variable-space (harder to learn patterns) or a smaller drifting variable-space (breaks learned patterns). Furthermore, I need to stop assuming all variables are independent as this might lead to a small amount of detectability if jagex are really on top of things.

Capture.png

Firemaking appears to work, but before release I'm going to add some variation as to how different accounts click the tinderbox/logs, as well as the promised antiban revamp. Still busy until 1st Feb but I managed to find time to do firemaking (yes I enjoy this) so idk when releasing :)

34 minutes ago, voupei said:

Always when I start this script my account teleports to Lumb and then just tries to tele again, and its stuck there. What to do?

See the FAQ in the first post

v0.17 hopefully coming tomorrow or whenever it gets recompiled:

• New skill - Firemaking
    • Anti-ban v3 (introducing the "random-but-not-random distribution")
    • Custom first death solver (for anti-ban, nearly all other scripts use the fast but bot-like default solver)
    • Skip button v1 (requires pausing/mouse input enabled for now)
    • Bugfixes/minor improvements

Coming in a later update:

• Chop-burn
    • Trade restriction sensing
    • ???
    Edited by Aeglen