Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

9 hours ago, asdffoot said:

What are the parameter values that we need to provide to launch without gui?

java -Xmx255M -jar -Xbootclasspath/p:C:\Users\USER\Dreambot\BotData\client.jar C:\Users\USER\Dreambot\BotData\client.jar -script "Master AIO F2P" -world WORLD -username NAME -password PASS -account ZEZIMA -params nogui
    • is the username the username for dreambot?
    • is the password also for dreambot?
    • what about account?

yes

5 hours ago, Judor said:

Well update on my prior post and the experience with this script is wonderful. I found myself just wanting to watch it play the game. Unfortunately, after 4 and a half hours using VPN and allowing the script to do its thing ( with the exception of my own break settings ) my burner account was perma banned. 

This is my first ban since I started back botting again, and coincidentally it is with the only free script ive used. Maybe there is a correlation?

Might try again in the future if a more privatized premium version is released in the sdn.

EDIT:

I also may try again after the "confuse jagex" update gets released later on today.

glhf update should come within few hours, you'll see because it says 0.11 at the top of the GUI

Trying this script and it is very fun to use and also look at, for some reason though it seems it doesn't work with the client dismiss random events setting.

Then again I am not sure if there is a problem at the moment with all scripts or the function itself.

12 minutes ago, Sakroit said:

Trying this script and it is very fun to use and also look at, for some reason though it seems it doesn't work with the client dismiss random events setting.

Then again I am not sure if there is a problem at the moment with all scripts or the function itself.

I've explicitly disabled it. Thoughts on this?

1 hour ago, Aeglen said:

I've explicitly disabled it. Thoughts on this?

I would think it might be good to add to the toggle able options? Unsure how much work that part would be. As I think it might be suspicious with not dismissing them if you play for extensive hours.

1 minute ago, Sakroit said:

I would think it might be good to add to the toggle able options? Unsure how much work that part would be. As I think it might be suspicious with not dismissing them if you play for extensive hours.

Ok expect this in 0.12 then

Right, it's pretty late on 06/01 so I expect the 0.11 anti-ban and anti-cluster rework recompilation to be delayed (sorry if you were expecting it today).

This is a pretty big recomiplation because there are changes to all 40 java files of this script, and of course Hashtag has to read through them all to ensure they're free of anything nasty, as is procedure. 

Sometimes this takes more than 1 day for big changes, as is probably the case here.

4 hours ago, SultonTheSlay said:

image.png.c5cb07cf704149dfda892695f3a8f65d.png

It was raw 0 account before, 72 hours playing with breaks 

GOT BANNED

This is what happens when you play for 72 hours straight without sleeping. Btw, did you know there's a new update coming very soon with upgraded antiban?

Hey @metalloy, @danjunior92, @MikeAnton, @taybooth@Judor and anyone else who might be interested, v0.11 is now live!

This update aims to improve the anti-ban to confuse jagex some more.

I haven't had that much time to test it, but still alive after 16.5 hours of suiciding, without even really training melee:

Capture.png

EDIT: ahahaha I've failed at blocking out my burner account name. So be it. I love to give my test accounts really dumb names.

Edited by Aeglen

I tried the following:

java -Xmx255M -jar -Xbootclasspath/p:C:\Users\USER\Desktop\DBLauncher.jar C:\Users\USER\Desktop\DBLauncher.jar -proxy PROXY -script "Master AIO F2P" -world 301 -username USERNAME -password PASS -account ACC -params nogui

and it just launches and sits there:

image.png.1ac8be85cf176e5340c4ac337b72466e.png