Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

5 minutes ago, Aeglen said:

Nice, I've taken down the script because I heard some people were getting banned with it, but not you it seems. Eventually I'd like to rewrite a better version of that script into this bot, including all the anti-ban/cluster stuff and more because jagex watches the island very carefully

ive used your tut island script quite a few times no issues. might have flagged account that got banned later but ive never been banned while on the island still.

Haven't used the script for a few days now, but I checked an account I used it for 3-4 hours once and it was banned. I highly think a lot of the bans have to do with the unluck factor since the bot can do so much and get detected in a lot of ways.

Keep it up tho! 

I find it irksome that some of you are getting banned and some of you aren't.

IMO, ban = ip x client x script x play-time x in-game-activity, and maybe tutorial island needs a special mention too.

So whilst all these factors probably contribute to some sort of susipcion rating, I'm going to release a new version with improved antiban tomorrow, including humanlike reading and clicking of dialogues and more camera stuff.

v0.11 the "let's confuse jagex" update coming at recompile tomorrow:

• Actually "reads" quest dialogue at human speeds
    • Uses mouse for all menus
    • Improved camera anti-ban
    • Rework of mathematical basis of anti-ban/cluster

Edited by Aeglen

will definitely try it out tomorrow!

Hope it works. My suggestion would be more frequent camera changes and some random examine actions here and there idk just a little more human. maybe some varied delays on skills as well like 1-10sec delays between clicking new fishing spots/ trees

4 minutes ago, taybooth said:

will definitely try it out tomorrow!

Hope it works. My suggestion would be more frequent camera changes and some random examine actions here and there idk just a little more human. maybe some varied delays on skills as well like 1-10sec delays between clicking new fishing spots/ trees

Some of these "1-10" sec delays already exist :) Will consider with examining but not in 0.11. I've turned the camera move distance up but it'll happen much less frequently (estimated range of few mins - 30 mins at extremes)

Trying this script out for the first time on a new burner account to see how it functions. Ive never used a script like this, i love the concept and so far about 30 minutes in it is pretty brilliant. Looking forward to tomorrows update. I am interested to see how the new antiban features appear in game.

I have a theory that some bans can come from whether or not you have the RS client installed. I have no evidence to back it up only suspicion. I believe they sniff on your computer using the client. Side Note: When uninstalling the RS client, sometimes registry entries are left on the computer

I am by no means an expert in any of this, these are just my observations.

Anyhow, love the script so far and I look forward to seeing it grow and I would support it if it went premium.

What are the parameter values that we need to provide to launch without gui?

java -Xmx255M -jar -Xbootclasspath/p:C:\Users\USER\Dreambot\BotData\client.jar C:\Users\USER\Dreambot\BotData\client.jar -script "Master AIO F2P" -world WORLD -username NAME -password PASS -account ZEZIMA -params nogui
    • is the username the username for dreambot?
    • is the password also for dreambot?
    • what about account?

9 hours ago, Judor said:

Trying this script out for the first time on a new burner account to see how it functions. Ive never used a script like this, i love the concept and so far about 30 minutes in it is pretty brilliant. Looking forward to tomorrows update. I am interested to see how the new antiban features appear in game.

I have a theory that some bans can come from whether or not you have the RS client installed. I have no evidence to back it up only suspicion. I believe they sniff on your computer using the client. Side Note: When uninstalling the RS client, sometimes registry entries are left on the computer

I am by no means an expert in any of this, these are just my observations.

Anyhow, love the script so far and I look forward to seeing it grow and I would support it if it went premium.

Well update on my prior post and the experience with this script is wonderful. I found myself just wanting to watch it play the game. Unfortunately, after 4 and a half hours using VPN and allowing the script to do its thing ( with the exception of my own break settings ) my burner account was perma banned. 

This is my first ban since I started back botting again, and coincidentally it is with the only free script ive used. Maybe there is a correlation?

Might try again in the future if a more privatized premium version is released in the sdn.

EDIT:

I also may try again after the "confuse jagex" update gets released later on today.

Edited by Judor