Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

Havent run for the past week so not tried the most recent update but beforehand this script is amazing, hats off to the Dev! Got a couple accounts up, human like and just looks natural leveling. 

2 hours ago, Hockeybot92 said:

Hello, I keep getting banned, even if I follow all the breaks. Am on account 40 so far, 35 of them gets banned. Any tips ?

I'm not seeing many of your bans in the webhooks chat, which means they are happening in <24h. Normally, this means there is some issue with the way you are making/starting them (if the bans were >24h irl time it would probably be the bot's fault instead, but these bans are rare). My advice is to join the discord in my signature, read the botting-guide channel, and ask other users for help if you're still being banned. You can also look in the webhooks chat to see average performance. Gl hf!

Love this script so much.

And for the price of 3 coffes its totally worth every penny.(1 lifetime instance)

The price should be alot higher due to the quality of the script.

Cant wait for the p2p script.

Keep up the good work mate!

F2P Master AI has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v3.22 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed tutorial bugs
    • Fixed webhook colours
    • Added new usernames
    • Added logging to melee and magic
    • Misc tut improvements
    • Fixed webhook colours
    Thanks!

Seriously, I have botted 3 accounts fresh out of tutorial island to 600+ TTL in a week, no problems at all and no bans.

Incredible script, and great coder. Aeglen has something special here.