Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dreambot class load error

CodeNinja

1:34:29 PM: [ERROR] Error loading script class: C:\Users\me\DreamBot\Scripts\NinjaAgilityPro.jar![io/netty/util/internal/logging/Log4J2Logger.class]:
    	java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/logging/log4j/spi/ExtendedLoggerWrapper
    	at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
    	at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:1017)
    	at java.base/java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:174)
    	at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.BuiltinClassLoader.defineClass(BuiltinClassLoader.java:800)
    	at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.BuiltinClassLoader.findClassOnClassPathOrNull(BuiltinClassLoader.java:698)
    	at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.BuiltinClassLoader.loadClassOrNull(BuiltinClassLoader.java:621)
    	at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.BuiltinClassLoader.loadClass(BuiltinClassLoader.java:579)
    	at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoaders.java:178)
    	at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:576)
    	at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:522)
    	at org.dreambot.core.v.j(v.java)
    	at org.dreambot.core.v.g(v.java)
    	at org.dreambot.core.v.f(v.java)
    	at org.dreambot.core.v.l(v.java)
    	at org.dreambot.core.v.<clinit>(v.java)
    	at org.dreambot.y.lambda$refreshScripts$8(y.java)
    	at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.logging.log4j.spi.ExtendedLoggerWrapper
    	at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.BuiltinClassLoader.loadClass(BuiltinClassLoader.java:581)
    	at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoaders.java:178)
    	at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:522)
    	... 17 more

@Pandemic not sure what is causing this, but just started getting it after one of the recent DB updates.  doesnt seem to affect anything but thought I would let you know

Your script is using a class that doesn't exist or can't be found

org.apache.logging.log4j.spi.ExtendedLoggerWrapper

Either you are trying to use a library or something off a dreambot client lib? Check your imports if not

3 minutes ago, Neffarion said:

Your script is using a class that doesn't exist or can't be found

org.apache.logging.log4j.spi.ExtendedLoggerWrapper

Either you are trying to use a library or something off a dreambot client lib? Check your imports if not

script is on the SDN and runs fine there, so its not an import issue.  they added extra logging in one of the recent updates, wondering if that has something to do with it

2 minutes ago, Pandemic said:

This is a harmless (usually) error caused by not cleaning/rebuilding your local script against the latest client build. AFAIK it shouldn't cause any problems, though.

hmm weird, i am building against client.jar in the dreambot folder and it is up to date.  could it be related to me using java 11 (to run the client, not build the scripts)?

2 minutes ago, CodeNinja said:

hmm weird, i am building against client.jar in the dreambot folder and it is up to date.  could it be related to me using java 11 (to run the client, not build the scripts)?

I don't think so, but you can try it. Make sure you clean your project so it's actually recompiling the whole script when building.

4 minutes ago, Pandemic said:

I don't think so, but you can try it. Make sure you clean your project so it's actually recompiling the whole script when building.

i invalidated the caches in intellij, deleted the jar and rebuilt - same error.  also tried on java 8 runtime and same error.  its not causing issues so not a big deal but who knows lol

1 hour ago, Pseudo said:

Are you definitely building against client-3.0.0.jar not client.jar?

wouldn't client.jar be the most up to date version to build against since the launcher downloads the latest jar?  

1 hour ago, CodeNinja said:

wouldn't client.jar be the most up to date version to build against since the launcher downloads the latest jar?  

If you have the latest launcher version (released with DB3 originally) client.jar is the proper JAR.

Archived