Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Why is the banner still here?

Mafia5k

1 hour ago, purepanic said:

Hey there, please contact the script writer to fix the issue :)

Hope its fixed!

Nah that's a DreamBot issue I'm pretty sure. I'm sure it'll just go away and let you keep running when the trail expires.  

@Pandemic

4 hours ago, yeeter01 said:

Nah that's a DreamBot issue I'm pretty sure. I'm sure it'll just go away and let you keep running when the trail expires.  

@Pandemic

That would make sense, the scripters on this platform are good at what they do. Thanks for the info so I can say different if this were to occur again.

:) thanks!

Yeah it's on our end, looks like a corner case where it didn't care if you bought it as long as there was an active trial, I'll fix that up and deploy a fix today.

Thanks for the report!

Archived