Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Client NOT working, Wont run scripts, Sometimes runs but then freezes and does nothing!?

Mightus44

So yes Ive tried looking for errors, Yes Ive tried setting the client to fresh restart, and no none of those options have helped me, Pretty much the script starts no errors or anything BUT NOTHING HAPPENS, Sometimes the script will partially play and then just stop and not play at all most of the times, The script strangely works.....NOT really when I move my mouse above the objective area and it will click, RANDOMLY,  HERE is a video of me running sand crabs and NEX Walker displaying both scripts starting up perfectly fine and doing absolutely nothing.     https://streamable.com/2l42g6

2 hours ago, Pandemic said:

So the client isn't broken, either the sandcrabs script is misconfigured or not working, Nex Walker doesn't run because the web walker doesn't know (yet) how to get out of there.

Ok so yeah you seem to be right about that cuz I ran next runner from lumby and its working, So I guess this means sandcrabs script is not working

The sand crabs script is working. I'm not sure what else you expect it to do other than stand at one position if you've selected "Stay at this position" option.

Archived