Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Bitcoin payment was successfully sent after the invoice expired

chocker

Hi i got the same problem like  read at the forum. The bitcoins were transfered from my wallet but the scribt wasn´t purchase correctly. i could send you some more informations about the transaction. Please tell me what i have to do. thanks

well after the first buy i then tried it again, but i did not pay the full price. But in total i payed round 10€ for a 5 € scribt.

But anyways thanks for this great help! I´m happy that i can now use the srcibt because im not like into this whole crypto thing this was the first time i used it and it took more then a hour creating wallet and so on. Big thanks have a nice evening

Could you also check the payment from the nanominer? This was the first payment and i bought it correctly like the full amount of money

1 minute ago, chocker said:

well after the first buy i then tried it again, but i did not pay the full price. But in total i payed round 10€ for a 5 € scribt.

But anyways thanks for this great help! I´m happy that i can now use the srcibt because im not like into this whole crypto thing this was the first time i used it and it took more then a hour creating wallet and so on. Big thanks have a nice evening

Could you also check the payment from the nanominer? This was the first payment and i bought it correctly like the full amount of money

Yeah I noticed that and changed it after, I'll mark both as paid. One was for the full amount and the other was ~$1 short.

Archived