Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Suggestion] Script Showcase

dream21

would be pretty awesome to have a script showcase section where scripters are able to show off their scripts they created. 

I am almost finished creating my flipping script with multi account support and I would like to show it off XD LOL. Probably wouldn't gain much interest to be honest but would be nice to have. It can also set an example for new people browsing forums what dreambot can be capable of, as i assume the more sophisticated scripts we write aren't publicly available. 

Not planning on releasing or selling just wanting to share and show off as I don't really have anyone to show it off to lmao. 

Archived