Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • đź‘‘Dreamy AIO Thievingđź‘‘| Vyres | Elves | Shadow veil | Customised profiles | All NPCs | Stalls | Chest | Anti-pattern | Proggresive mode | Potions | Stop settings |

Zawy

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, I'm checking out your thieving script. Testing it on stalls atm.

I had a concern about how it double clicks the stall to steal from it twice, every time. Once when it becomes steal-able, then a second time as like a "confirmation" that it indeed did click the stall.

Is it possible to stop this double click? Perhaps add a random/varying 15-333ms to the Pause between the stall spawning and the script clicking it to prevent having to double click it, perhaps due to lag and it skipping the first click.

Secondly, perhaps look into adding a couple more drop patterns for dropping inventory loot. Instead of always clicking "1-2-3-4, 1-2-3-4, 1-2-3-4..." across the rows, try up/down/etc.

Also, do most of your scripts not have specific Anti-Ban options/tweaks in the GUI?

Edit: The more I watch the double click every time, the more worried I become. Lol.

Edited by Adhedonia

• 3 months later...
    Dreamy Thieving has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.7 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added H.A.M members
    • Added Warrior womens
    Thanks!

• 1 month later...
    • 2 months later...

Changes:
    • Added elves
    Thanks!

• 1 month later...

so i tried starting it when I was at the bakers stall and it just sat there and did absolutely nothing.. Even tried allowing for user input and doing it on my own a few times in hopes that it would pick it up.. still nothing..

the stall I was using is the one in Kourend Castle courtyard. 

• 1 month later...

Pickpocketing Master Farmers

Suggestion to extend eat at health value feature to be a range rather than a fixed value. Then randomize a value within the range for each eat.
    Also to add an option to eat to full, or near full health at bank before resuming pickpocketing 

• 2 weeks later...

Changes:
    • Updated code with upcoming changes
    Thanks!

Hi, suggestion to eat foot or bank on full inventory of seeds when pickpocketing master farmers. It gets stuck trying to pickpocket when the inv is full of seeds

• 4 weeks later...

Changes:
    • Updated code with upcoming changes
    Thanks!