Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy AIO Thieving👑| Vyres | Shadow veil | Customised profiles | All NPCs | Stalls | Chest | Anti-pattern | Proggresive mode | Potions | Stop settings |

Zawy

I have just paid for this script and it seems like a ban magnet. It does cake stalls fine, does not have the option to do silk stalls, so I got the 15% favour for fruit stalls and it runs from one stall to the other using the minimap which is highly suspicious if there is another player thieving. 

i then set it up to pickpocket farmers and it will pickpocket once, open coin pouch and then pickpocket again. It should be set to open coin pouches once it reaches 28 or a random number of pouches between 15-28. 

I would not trust this bot to not get my account banned with anything other than cake stalls, which it seems to do flawlessly..

Edited by Hazardouschem
    Spelling

On 3/12/2023 at 11:56 PM, atrain15 said:

Any help with this? I would like to bank the loot from stalls, but it just drops the loot once full. Are these the correct options to make this happen?

EDIT: I missed enable banking. I thought with bank loot ticked it would bank.

image.png.b6a4ca5f017e77d9c15fd2ff8f1a1c72.png

Click enable banking above bank loot

6 hours ago, Hazardouschem said:

I have just paid for this script and it seems like a ban magnet. It does cake stalls fine, does not have the option to do silk stalls, so I got the 15% favour for fruit stalls and it runs from one stall to the other using the minimap which is highly suspicious if there is another player thieving. 

i then set it up to pickpocket farmers and it will pickpocket once, open coin pouch and then pickpocket again. It should be set to open coin pouches once it reaches 28 or a random number of pouches between 15-28. 

I would not trust this bot to not get my account banned with anything other than cake stalls, which it seems to do flawlessly..

Hey,

Which silk stall do you like to see in the script? It's running from one to another stall because that's the best way to obtain max experience.

By the time it runs to the other stall the stall you were originally at has already respawned, and most of the time there is at least one other person thieving, and it will run to the other stall even if there is another person there so seems a bit pointless

Found an issue, to where when its thieving the master farmer in draynor village and you once you get discovered by the guard, 

he attacks you and you just stand there and keep thieving while getting attacked.

Bot is having a issue withdrawing Dogy Necklace while doing ardy knight.

If their already in the inventory it will use them, but will not withdraw the limit set on the bot.

1 hour ago, Jnightroad said:

If their already in the inventory it will use them, but will not withdraw the limit set on the bot.

Did you enabled withdraw dody necklaces in the GUI?

9 hours ago, Jnightroad said:

Gui should be as follows ,

Enable pickpocket Knights of Ardy

Check the box for dodgy neck ☑️ 

Move down 

enable banking 

Enter food case sensitive  

use slider for food amount 

Bank loot check box ☑️ 

Withdraw dodgy necklace ☑️ 

user slider to adjust dodgy amount .

18 hours ago, Jaykwon said:

Gui should be as follows ,

Enable pickpocket Knights of Ardy

Check the box for dodgy neck ☑️ 

Move down 

enable banking 

Enter food case sensitive  

use slider for food amount 

Bank loot check box ☑️ 

Withdraw dodgy necklace ☑️ 

user slider to adjust dodgy amount .

I've done exactly this multiple times, and when I start the bot, it will go withdraw my food and and just sit there with the status depositing.

If i start with any amount of the necklaces in my inventory the bot will start and run normally. till it runs out of necklaces.

D Thiev.png

13 minutes ago, Jnightroad said:

I've done exactly this multiple times, and when I start the bot, it will go withdraw my food and and just sit there with the status depositing.

If i start with any amount of the necklaces in my inventory the bot will start and run normally. till it runs out of necklaces.

D Thiev.png

Which necklaces do you have in your bank?