Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • šŸ‘‘Dreamy AIO ThievingšŸ‘‘| Vyres | Shadow veil | Customised profiles | All NPCs | Stalls | ChestĀ | Anti-patternĀ | Proggresive mode | Potions | Stop settings |

Zawy

hWso4gG.png

| Vyres | Shadow veil | Customised profiles | NPCs | Stalls | Chest | Task system | Potions | Stop settings |

Ā 

This script supports the following:

• NPCs
    • Restocking (Buying & selling loot)
    • Vyres support (Rogue armour switching)
    • Shadow veil support (Rune pouch)
    • Stalls
    • Chests
    • Dodgy necklace
    • Banking
    • Customised profiles
    • Stop settings

CLI example:

start java -jar C:\Users\YOUR_USER\DreamBot\BotData\client.jarĀ -script "Dreamy Thieving" -params "profile"

Edited by Zawy

5 hours ago, littlellama said:

Can't seem to get it working with Fruit Stands.

Can you join my discord?

On 12/9/2020 at 2:07 PM, Veltix said:

When add blackjacking?

Ā 

Will look into that in the future for sure. Not on my list right now.

50 minutes ago, limstaa said:

1 to master farmer wasn't progressive, it got stuck on tea stall

What did it do? Where did it got stuck? Do you have a screenshot?

I dont mind this scripts but within the same I wish I could change game click speed, also the banking system doesnt work and most of the time it doesnt automatically open coin pouches which seems abit dumb, if you have banking selected also it doesnt auto eat when you fall to a certain health level and it stops you from thieving until you eat instead, also when I have the banking option on with other items in my inventory it will drop the items within my inventory, this script needs alot of work and I would suggest others to hold out before purchasing it, for your other scripts I find them great but this one needs alot more attention, it also doesnt pickpocket all NPC'S also with 1 to master farmer it only does the Tea Stall in Varrock until you reach master farmer lvl. In my opinion please address these problems please, I dont feel cheated with purchasing this as I do feel you will notice these bugs yourself and will hopefully patch them up in the near future.

ps: Please add 1 or 2 anti ban features and click speed changer

Edited by djvive