Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Complete list of (possible) error/bugs found.

Computor

• 4 months later...

The menus at the top get covered by script manager. And every now and then the link for Free Scripts on the left side panel goes to Local Scripts instead of free scripts.

• 1 year later...

Dreambot stop working for me it loads up then just sits at logo nothing happens doesnt load runescape OS at all but was working the night b4?

• 5 months later...

Hey, Recently downloaded the client a few days ago and haven't been able to get it started at all, tried re-downloading, re-starting- changing password etc., all it does is freezes on the login screen after I attempt to login, If i attempt with the wrong user/pass it will tell me try again wrong user or pass but if I actually try to log in it just freezes on my screen for an hour or so until it shuts down or just gives me option to try logging in again,
    P.S definitely using the correct login and no I don't have a mac

EDIT: Problem fixed don't worry c:

• 2 months later...

im having trouble opening the client, I have it downloaded and when I went to open it, it say's it's opened at the bottom of my screen, but I don't see it at all.

(I have a mac)

Archived