Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Complete list of (possible) error/bugs found.

Computor

• Memory allocated value is not being stored on next load.

• Mouse paint seems to lag like crazy, drops the FPS. Proof: loading the client using cmd (excludes paint) raises FPS, and there is no more lag.

• UI error where things jump around while being dragged.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9besl4i0rqzjfl7/2015-06-09_02-25-11.mp4?dl=0

• Sometimes sits and wait here indefinitely:

SVnJSSZ.png

• Missing worlds in the world list

lrbZCUE.png

• The "Dissable Sound Effects" toggle option does not work.

• The "Choose Random World" toggle option always puts you on world 306.

• You cannot interact with the client while the settings manager is open (might not be an error, however very annoying).

• The "CPU Saver Mode" doesn't seem to save any CPU usage. If it does, it MIGHT be ~1-2 CPU.

• There are two "control-bar-icon-stop-playing" options in the themer:

l8MmrjJ.png

• Upon closing and loading 4 clients (open tab, wait to load completely, close, repeat) the entire client froze.

• The client Console's log does not automatically scroll to the bottom (might not be an error).

• Profile picture gifs do not move in the account overview (might not be possible to fix).

• This strange error where two piece of the UI are stuck always in-front, while the other parts are hidden:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/exrj7eb7zshtu1y/2015-06-09_02-50-32.mp4?dl=0

• You can drag the JTable (might not be an error):

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/myh61f4outvamkr/2015-06-09_02-55-58.mp4?dl=0

Fix: data_table.getTableHeader().setReorderingAllowed(false);

• No way to change JTable column header colors (there is a fix for this, however this might not be an error):

2IflOZx.png (The "Component" and "Color" tab background colors)

• Sometimes the Script Manager is unable to load scripts (with no error). It stays this way until you restart the entire client. Also, Local, Free, Premium, and All scripts are stuck at "Loading":

VRRnIgS.png

• NONE of the debugging tools appear in the client.

• Pressing any of the buttons in the "Resources" tab opens the IP to DreamBot (also might not be an error):

uUjn51w.png

• Your profile name does not match your forum display name (might not be an error):

G9jUeri.png vsHxRr5V3.png (ignore colors, I'm just pointing out the text itself)

• The "Plugin Panel" option under Tools does not bring up a plugin list (ya'll might be working on it, just making sure you don't forget :D ).

• Possibly make the option to delete account without having to press the "Edit" button?

I've fixed the worlds stuff. (both the random problem and the list problem)

I've also made it so the CPU saver button controls both the FPS and the disable client rendering, so you can enable/disable them both at the same time (you still have to enable/change the fps and whatnot)

On that note, the FPS drop that you're mentioning, are you sure it isn't from FPS being lower in the settings?

I'm getting debugs fine, could you screen shot what you mean by they aren't showing up?

Gonna try to take a look at the log auto scroll, but no guarantees because I'm really awful with GUI's. :')

EDIT1:

Well I kind of got it to auto scroll to the bottom. But it's like 1 or 2 entries too high rip I'll see if Noto can fix it the rest of the way later. I also limited the console to 500 entries.

EDIT2:

Fixed the scroll thing, it'll auto scroll to the bottom on every new message (pre sure it'll do it even if you're trying to look at somethin higher up tho) I've also set it to have a threshold of 50 messages if the console isn't visible, to save what little space is left to save for those who don't use console (if you have more than 50, it doesn't get rid of them down to 50, just cuts one off from the head every time one is added)

I've also fixed the settings menu so now you can interact with the client while it's open.

EDIT3:

the two entries in the theme isn't a bug, it's the stop button active and not active, I think.

I've fixed the worlds stuff. (both the random problem and the list problem)

I've also made it so the CPU saver button controls both the FPS and the disable client rendering, so you can enable/disable them both at the same time (you still have to enable/change the fps and whatnot)

On that note, the FPS drop that you're mentioning, are you sure it isn't from FPS being lower in the settings?

I'm getting debugs fine, could you screen shot what you mean by they aren't showing up?

Gonna try to take a look at the log auto scroll, but no guarantees because I'm really awful with GUI's. :')

EDIT1:

Well I kind of got it to auto scroll to the bottom. But it's like 1 or 2 entries too high rip I'll see if Noto can fix it the rest of the way later. I also limited the console to 500 entries.

EDIT2:

Fixed the scroll thing, it'll auto scroll to the bottom on every new message (pre sure it'll do it even if you're trying to look at somethin higher up tho) I've also set it to have a threshold of 50 messages if the console isn't visible, to save what little space is left to save for those who don't use console (if you have more than 50, it doesn't get rid of them down to 50, just cuts one off from the head every time one is added)

I've also fixed the settings menu so now you can interact with the client while it's open.

EDIT3:

the two entries in the theme isn't a bug, it's the stop button active and not active, I think.

Wewt! Tons of fixes so quickly too! Could I suggest that you have it autoscroll to the bottom only at start? If it's at the bottom, it stays at the bottom when new messages appear, and you can move up the list while they continue to appear, without having it drag you to the bottom. Autoscroll to the bottom once, and then never again would probably work best IMO.

Did you fix the random world selector always taking you to world 306 too or no?

Wewt! Tons of fixes so quickly too! Could I suggest that you have it autoscroll to the bottom only at start? If it's at the bottom, it stays at the bottom when new messages appear, and you can move up the list while they continue to appear, without having it drag you to the bottom. Autoscroll to the bottom once, and then never again would probably work best IMO.

Did you fix the random world selector always taking you to world 306 too or no?

I could probably set it up to only autoscroll when you open it, would just have to put it in the isVisible. But I feel like it'd be annoying if you couldn't watch your logs as you ran your script without constantly moving the scroll bar down. Going in and out of auto scrolling is something I'd have to talk to Noto about.

Yeah, I fixed random world selector and custom world selector, and f2p worlds are included by default.

A few things to comment on.

I fixed umm

I made it so that when you select and account and then a script it doesn't deselect the account.

It'll also update the list when you delete/add an account

deleting accounts works (not sure if it did before)

script selector should work as far as updating current scripts goes. I haven't gotten stuck on "Loading..." yet though so that may still be an issue.

I've also tweaked walking (see now I can look back at this post for our update logs ;3) right now i don't think it will handle passable obstacles on another z. Gonna play with some other parts of walking in a bit.

I could probably set it up to only autoscroll when you open it, would just have to put it in the isVisible. But I feel like it'd be annoying if you couldn't watch your logs as you ran your script without constantly moving the scroll bar down. Going in and out of auto scrolling is something I'd have to talk to Noto about.

Yeah, I fixed random world selector and custom world selector, and f2p worlds are included by default.

A few things to comment on.

I fixed umm

I made it so that when you select and account and then a script it doesn't deselect the account.

It'll also update the list when you delete/add an account

deleting accounts works (not sure if it did before)

script selector should work as far as updating current scripts goes. I haven't gotten stuck on "Loading..." yet though so that may still be an issue.

I've also tweaked walking (see now I can look back at this post for our update logs ;3) right now i don't think it will handle passable obstacles on another z. Gonna play with some other parts of walking in a bit.

Wewt! Keep up the good work. <3

• 1 month later...

Is the client down atm? It seems I cant get past the "Client is downloading" @ Dreambot Launcher.. It just sits there all day long with the launch button unselectable. 

• 4 months later...

Archived