Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Meet Roboletics, my botting locked normal account

Aeglen

Alright, antiban feels done.

I am using a whole bunch of human-like quirks, done differently on a per-account basis. Most accounts will do most of them (in their own individual, non-easily-detectable-random way) to some extent. There's also been an update to the skilling algorithm to mostly focus on up to 4 skills at a time, ideally 1 from each of {Woodcutting,Mining,Smithing}, {Melee}, {Ranged,Magic}, {Cooking,Crafting,Smithing} because I am suspicious that trying to do too much at a time leads to bans. This system is entirely ignored if the user sets 4 or fewer skills in the first place, and their average lengths have also been lengthened at low levels. Various other things like walking and mining have been tweaked, finally fixing the issue of "let's click this door 4 times for fun until we get closer".

Subject to me buying a residential proxy, Roboletics 2 should start within the next few days :)

Spoiler

Meanwhile, on the leading test account:

Capture.png

Nearly at the target of 50/50/70/70 combat stats (everything here 100% botted lol)

The 2 proxy sellers I contacted haven't responded/been unable to sell and have been too distracted working on finishing the bot to do this for now.

Roboletics Season 2 - Your Turn

The script is now FINISHED with antiban etc and ready for release! Hopefully it'll be approved sometime tomorrow. 

The script will be completely free for its first week. You can start your own roboletics-account if you so wish.

I'll be updating this thread with progress on a new account from tomorrow, despite not having a proxy :)

16 hours ago, Aeglen said:

The 2 proxy sellers I contacted haven't responded/been unable to sell and have been too distracted working on finishing the bot to do this for now.

Roboletics Season 2 - Your Turn

The script is now FINISHED with antiban etc and ready for release! Hopefully it'll be approved sometime tomorrow. 

The script will be completely free for its first week. You can start your own roboletics-account if you so wish.

I'll be updating this thread with progress on a new account from tomorrow, despite not having a proxy :)

This project honestly sounds awesome. I'd personally be interested in working on parts of this project if you could see yourself taking on more hands. I feel like I'd learn so much about anti-ban techniques. Thoughts?

21 minutes ago, Sicilian7 said:

This project honestly sounds awesome. I'd personally be interested in working on parts of this project if you could see yourself taking on more hands. I feel like I'd learn so much about anti-ban techniques. Thoughts?

Thanks for your interest :) all of the interesting stuff has been finished or thereabouts unfortunately, I submitted to code for upload last night and Hashtag says he's looking over it. That said, there are still 10 unimplemented quests and I'd be happy to trade auth time (after the script goes premium) for quest implementations. If this interests you get in touch over discord Aeglen#5105

Well here we go again

Spoiler

day1.png

it's always such a pleasure

Spoiler

aaaa.png

Spoiler

What we have in that second picture is a bug - the lazy bot woke up but then decided to go right back to sleep. Turns out I changed something and forgot to reset the day-timer. RIP 25h from the run time total

Bear in mind all progress is being made on my IP which is probably flagged. Until tomorrow.

Day 2

This screenshot was taken sometime during Day 2:

day2.png

At the last minute I decided to make it so the bot doesn't keep going to try and upgrade its gear if it doesn't think it has any more gp. Unfortunately it seems to no longer wish to wear any melee gear, which is not the best for its training. Hopefully I can patch this whilst Hashtag is reviewing my code and will be fixed for the update-restart on Thursday.

Spoiler

day3.png

Not an efficient way to train defence, bugfix for this edge case coming tomorrow

Spoiler

d3f.png

Unfortunately the Thursday update happens tomorrow and will kill the run-timer again

The script is now live, so imma stop posting here for now - experience it for yourself here whilst beta is happening :)

• 3 weeks later...
    On 12/24/2020 at 2:06 AM, Aeglen said:

The script is now live, so imma stop posting here for now - experience it for yourself here whilst beta is happening :)

no keep posting

Archived