Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 100 bot server?

CumminsTurboD

I'd check with some of the school tech guys in your area because some times when they upgrade there equipment (servers), they usually sell them to help fund cost of the new ones. And the schools in my area use dell servers and probably would be plenty good enough to run the amount of bots that you want to run. Just account for the amount of heat it's gonna produce in the room that it's gonna be in, the extra electricity it's gonna use  and how much bandwidth its gonna use. 

• 4 weeks later...

Look into 620's. They cost like an absolute fraction of the price and can maybe reach 100 with a pair of E5 2690's. I have a pair of E5-2630l's in my 620 and each bot instance takes only 4-5% usage. I cant speak for how stable everything will be if you get that high up but the hardware should be more then capable of running it if you manage to get it all going.

Ill attach my task manager.

There's also the HP equivalents, but im not a huge fan of the Proliants

task manager.jpg

usage.jpg

Archived