Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 100 bot server?

CumminsTurboD

Hey beautiful people, 

Was considering building a new pc but then I came across servers and I feel like getting into the server game is the best move for botting.

Think this can comfortably run 100?

Dell PowerEdge R920 Rack Server 2x Intel Xeon E7 256GB RAM 5x1.2TB HDD PERC RAID

My current laptop runs like 20-25, it can run more 30-35 but it just gets too laggy and the bots run out of memory and they get buggy.

It depends on the script, usually scripts end up using more resources than the bot/game itself. I think on a server like that you might be bottlenecked by the CPU though, depends on your client settings (FPS, etc.).

27 minutes ago, CumminsTurboD said:

do you have a link to a good r910 and how much can they handle

It'll really depend on how much you are willing to spend/the server configuration, where you buy it from, and shipping cost.  Lot of good server resellers out there and eBay usually can have some good deals if you know what to look for.  Could be as little as 500$ or as much as 8000$ depending on the hardware you buy and how in demand it is at any given moment. 

6 minutes ago, yeeter01 said:

It'll really depend on how much you are willing to spend/the server configuration, where you buy it from, and shipping cost.  Lot of good server resellers out there and eBay usually can have some good deals if you know what to look for.  Could be as little as 500$ or as much as 8000$ depending on the hardware you buy and how in demand it is at any given moment. 

Is there a thread on here with a good configuration for a server that can handle 100 bots, or even more? I was curious as to the configuration listed in the post I made

1 hour ago, bebeli555 said:

I got a laptop with i5-6300U and 12GB ram.

It can run over 30 clients before running out of RAM and the cpu is around 70-90% on 30 clients. Sometimes even lower than 60%

I got all the clients on 4 fps and my script takes alot of CPU so i could get CPU usage probably below 50% if i would make the script way better.

So pretty sure u can run over 100 clients easily with a good cpu if i can run easily over 30 with a laptop.

If ur suicide botting then u can just make the mouse teleport so it doesn't misclick on low fps and is way faster, also lowers the cpu usage a bit

Yeah I can run thirty on my i7-10875 with 16gb of RAM. My processor has more juice left but my memory is out. I'm going to be upgrading my ram in this RIG to clean it up a bit. I'mm assuming the one listed that I posted in the topic can run 100 no problem but I want to be certain before I make a move. In other words, I want to spend the money on something I know will reach my targeted goal

My thought process on this is you'd rather just buy a few PCs with 16GB of ram with a decent CPU. Buy used ones too and you can get them cheap AF I think. The biggest problem is not rams, it's the CPU. That's why having multiple CPUs is probably a better option.

Also get a DDR4 ram motherboard. If your rams bottleneck, you can always upgrade them, as opposed to CPU.

Archived