Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBot's New SDN

Pandemic

Hello everyone,

I'm happy to announce our new SDN is now available for use :)

You can find the new SDN at https://sdn.dreambot.org/scripts.

I'd like to thank @Articron for his general theme and layout for the SDN.

What's New?

Automated Script Trials

Have you ever wanted to try a paid script but didn't want to wait for the scripter to come online? Well now scripts that support our new automated trials will let you instantly get access to them so you can make sure it works for your needs:

pngout.png

Script Issues

There's now a centralized area for you to report script issues directly to the scripter. This allows 1) the scripter to see and deal with issues in one area without needing to go through various pages on the forums, and 2) it allows the staff to determine broken scripts so we can keep our SDN clear of broken scripts.

pngoutb.png

Scripter Analytics

Scripters that have scripts available on the SDN now have access to more specific analytics than ever, allowing them to prioritize development to their most used scripts, and potentially find script issues that have gone unreported.

---

As this is a completely new web app, there are bound to be issues, so please either PM me or post them here.

Thanks!

The Dream Team

Whoa looks great! Excellent work!

Could you guys add a dropdown on the script author's name giving you the option to browse their scripts or view their profile instead of straight to profile? When you get the chance obviously ;)

Archived