Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Runecrafting👑| All normal altars | Grand Exchange | Ring of the Elements| Various teleports | Stop settings | Tasks |

Zawy

Hey dreamy I was noticing on the nature rune script the return bath from unnoting essence to the nature alter it will wait until you reach the tile (stopping momentarily) before clicking to walk to another tile on the map gui, I was wondering if this could be cleaned up a bit because as it stands it looks a little bot like

7 hours ago, xxfantasy said:

Hey dreamy I was noticing on the nature rune script the return bath from unnoting essence to the nature alter it will wait until you reach the tile (stopping momentarily) before clicking to walk to another tile on the map gui, I was wondering if this could be cleaned up a bit because as it stands it looks a little bot like

Hey!

I'll see if I can change that for you :) 

Just now, AlvaroSama said:

Hey Zawy! I cannot click the option "use pouches" the button is kinda buggy, can you check this out please? 

image.png

Hey!

Pouches are not added yet that's why the option is disabled

2 minutes ago, wlbaseball said:

Having an issue with Fire Altar. Seems to get loss and does not know where to go. 

Hey!

Can you screenshot where? 

• 4 weeks later...