Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Runecrafting👑| All normal altars | Grand Exchange | Ring of the Elements| Various teleports | Stop settings | Tasks |

Zawy

For nature runes it clicks the path for one movement, hovers on stamina potion (4) noted once stopped running for 15 seconds then clicks path again.. very slow exp pretty sure it’s broken

• 1 month later...

Tried to craft nature runes, walks from karamja, all the way over to the body alter.

Made sure to tick the nature alter, too. It wasn't because of the wrong essence either.

21 minutes ago, bromar said:

Tried to craft nature runes, walks from karamja, all the way over to the body alter.

Made sure to tick the nature alter, too. It wasn't because of the wrong essence either.

Don't enable progressive mode and it will work

52 minutes ago, edjweb said:

Can this script use the abyss?

It can not sorry, if you looking to train your RC level I highly suggest GOTR.

1 hour ago, Zawy said:

It can not sorry, if you looking to train your RC level I highly suggest GOTR.

I'm very familiar with RC training methods. Are you suggesting a GOTR bot? The only ones in the script library at the moment are from Hashtag. Zawy, do you have a GOTR script? I would prefer to only use your scripts. Also, do I have to pay monthly for use of your scripts or was it a one time purchase for each one?

• 3 weeks later...

I used trial yesterday , looked to be working well first 30min. Then I saw it stuck at fire altar with duel ring out of charges.. monitored this and did it each like 30min. afterwards restarted the client and it bugged out completly and would even recognize my fire tiara.

Running the script on fire runes, the script pauses once Ring of Dueling is out of charges. The script doesn't get another Ring of Dueling from bank.

• 2 weeks later...
    On 7/10/2023 at 11:23 PM, edjweb said:

mate wtf is that script ? I Have payed for what? is very old script please update this scrips to many buggs