Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Is Selenium library outdated?

una_maquina

I'm fairly new to Java and recently found out about this Selenium library, since it can automate the registration process of accounts. It's good and all, but I've encountered a few problems with setting up proxies. It's been resolved, but I can't use username&password to authenticate, instead it's only IP auth. That's a bit annoying.

Anyways, my question is; are there are any other libraries that can help with automation that you'd like to recommend? And is Selenium good, or there are better alternatives out there?

P.S. Library is the same as API. They mean the same thing.

12 hours ago, TheCloakdOne said:

Look at chrome headless, Selenimum is old and slow 

I've heard about this while researching Selenium, thanks for the tip! I'll check it out tomorrow. Btw, wouldn't I get blocked more often while using headless chrome?

• 2 months later...

puppeteer is produced and maintained by google. They also have 2captcha libraries you can use. Idk if I'm allowed to link them here, also this is a dead post but I'm looking into that as well! If 2captcha doesn't steal my bank account.

Archived