Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Wyverns - Paid script

KanyeWest69

Hey there,

Wanted to see if there was any interest in a paid Wyvern script? We have a very good combat script on this site already, but when it comes to dealing with the often crowded Wyvern area it can act a bit too odd. Been incredibly busy with my 3rd year comp sci degree but at the end of this month im free to explore some projects of my own for 2 weeks.

Is this a script request? Sounds like it is, but also sounds like you're going to be making the script: "but at the end of this month im free to explore some projects of my own for 2 weeks."

Its me making the script, I couldn't find the right forum for this kind of post. I didn't know where to go lol.

I would go for it, it seems pretty awesome to me!

To be honest the best method atm is barrows, and thats in production <3

*Requirements

Depends if you code it to safespot range you don't need but 43 pray,3 p pots to lose agro with, and 10k broad bolts and 72 slayer with 70+ range avas accumulator while wearing an elemental shield, If you choose to do melee 85-85-75+ is highly recomended with best def gear. If you decide to go for this I would suggest you build a script that gets you 72 slayer :D

You can afk for as long as you want with range

• 2 years later...

im ready for a wyvern script;p def get vip then

You will need to make a request or buy a private script, this was last replied to on  the 9th of june 2015

Archived