Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • I keep getting this message. what do i do??

Cheeno

If you're using a proxy, try not using it and see if it loads. If it works, that means your proxy was bad.

If you're not, make sure you don't have any firewalls or antivirus on, as it might block the connection to the game.

9 minutes ago, Pandemic said:

If you're using a proxy, try not using it and see if it loads. If it works, that means your proxy was bad.

If you're not, make sure you don't have any firewalls or antivirus on, as it might block the connection to the game.

it works without it.

can you point me to the right direction? to get a proxy.

7 minutes ago, Pandemic said:

Unforunately I'm not really familiar with providers, but there are a few that sell proxies that should work here on the forums:

https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/forum/144-other/

Make sure they're SOCKS5 and not HTTP(S) :)

yeah ive been using socks5. bought a bunch but same message keeps popping up. do i need to redownload java and dreambot again?

17 minutes ago, Cheeno said:

yeah ive been using socks5. bought a bunch but same message keeps popping up. do i need to redownload java and dreambot again?

No that shouldn't change anything, I'd guess the proxies are just too slow for the game :( 

3 hours ago, Pandemic said:

No that shouldn't change anything, I'd guess the proxies are just too slow for the game :( 

dang, well ill check that thread to find one. thanks for the help. happy thanksgiving. 🙂

Archived