Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RuneDD F2P OakCutter

RuneDD

Hello fellow botters

So I made a public script that cuts the oaks near the varrock west bank and banks them for profit. The script comes with a strong anti-ban, as everything is randomized and the script uses a custom mouse movement algoritm to fake human mouse movements, provided by windmouse. You can easily run the script on tens of accounts to make the most profit.

The script logs every action to the user so you can track its process.

I hope I can help someone earning their bonds with my script.

link to the moneymaker guide on the official wiki:  https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Money_making_guide/Cutting_oak_logs

Thanks for having me :)

banking-min.PNG

Second-min.PNG

• 3 months later...

There are some issue while banking. The script will click just next to the log preventhing it to bank them, and then closes the bank. It repeats this process for hours. 

Archived