Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub DevTools

SubCZ

Sub DevTools

Tired of spending your precious time on tedious scripting tasks? This script provides a collection of tools that speed up development, prevent bugs, and preserve your sanity!

Area Grabber

Many locations cannot be mapped accurately by rectangular areas, and polygonal areas tend to behave unpredictably. With this feature you can define a complex area within seconds while guaranteeing accuracy and preventing all typo related bugs.

Instructions:

Hover tiles and hit Alt + 1 through Alt + 9 to select the corners of your area. Your area is previewed in green, the selected tiles are listed above the chat box, and a code snippet to define the area is automatically copied to your clipboard:

bf7d5bfbba9a1ec509597c2663c84708.gif

ID Grabber

The ID Grabber allows you to quickly copy the ID of an entity or item to your clipboard, preventing typos and speeding up the process. Alternatively, you can copy a generated code snippet for the hovered entity/item to your clipboard.

Instructions:

Hover an entity or an item in your inventory and hit Ctrl + F to copy the ID to your clipboard, or Ctrl + B to copy a generated code snippet to your clipboard:

d139d0dfad5822e7b6203e8336dbf93a.gif

Walker

Unsure whether an obstacle is handled by the built-in WebWalker or if a location is reachable? This feature attempts to walk to the currently selected area, or any area that is copied to your clipboard.

Instructions:

Either select an area with the Area Grabber feature or copy an area declaration to your clipboard, and hit Alt + W to walk to it. Alternatively, hit Alt + G to walk to the Grand Exchange. To interrupt walking hit Alt + Q.

b195fd8d11e9d65b9cb578124b79b4a8.gif

Hotkey Overview

• Alt + 1:     Select Tile #1
    • Alt + 2:     Select Tile #2
    • Alt + 9:     Select Tile #9
    • Alt + 0:     Select Tile #10
    • Ctrl + F:    Copy ID of hovered entity/item to clipboard
    • Ctrl + B:    Copy code snippet of hovered entity/item to clipboard
    • Alt + W:    Walk to selected/clipboard area
    • Alt + G:     Walk to Grand Exchange
    • Alt + Q:     Interrupt walking

Upcoming

Post feature requests that would speed up your development below and I'll add them to this script.

Edited by SubCZ

Dude this is awesome. I made a much less intuitive version spacer.png

Haha you don't have a web node tool that you've yet to release yet do you? Wanna make sure before I start work on it ;)

Glad you guys have been enjoying it.

Haha you don't have a web node tool that you've yet to release yet do you? Wanna make sure before I start work on it ;)

Not planned currently, feel free to get to work! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Ctrl + F or Ctrl + B to grab IDs doesn't seem to be doing anything. Also alt + ~ shortcut to reset areas doesn't work on azerty keyboard because that key is ctrl + alt + ~ on azerty.

48 minutes ago, Kristoffer said:

Ctrl + F or Ctrl + B to grab IDs doesn't seem to be doing anything. Also alt + ~ shortcut to reset areas doesn't work on azerty keyboard because that key is ctrl + alt + ~ on azerty.

Those hotkeys copy the IDs to your clipboard, you still need to paste them

8 hours ago, SubCZ said:

Those hotkeys copy the IDs to your clipboard, you still need to paste them

Yes I press the hotkeys and then ctrl + v in notepad and it doesn't paste anything 

On 7/8/2021 at 10:32 PM, Kristoffer said:

Yes I press the hotkeys and then ctrl + v in notepad and it doesn't paste anything 

Which operating system are you on? I still use this script daily and its working well for me on Windows.