Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • account hacked

sleepysam

i started playing osrs to bot. some guy gave me 500k at the ge. In less than 12 hours of me using dreambot and starting the game for the first time I was hacked for 500k... also changed email to different one so I couldnt get back in. After I paid for vip too... 

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear that happened to you, try to run something like Malwarebytes to see if there is anything on your local computer.

Have you entered your in game login details on any websites other than the official site?

I'm not sure if you're saying it was DreamBot that got you hacked, but if that's your claim, I can assure you the client and all scripts on our SDN are safe. Any in game accounts that you store are encrypted locally and we are never sent any information about your accounts at any time.

Did you run any private scripts not from our SDN?

Sorry again :(

• 3 weeks later...
    On 11/16/2020 at 12:07 AM, Pandemic said:

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear that happened to you, try to run something like Malwarebytes to see if there is anything on your local computer.

Have you entered your in game login details on any websites other than the official site?

I'm not sure if you're saying it was DreamBot that got you hacked, but if that's your claim, I can assure you the client and all scripts on our SDN are safe. Any in game accounts that you store are encrypted locally and we are never sent any information about your accounts at any time.

Did you run any private scripts not from our SDN?

Sorry again :(

Malwarebytes is nice to go through the script kiddie crap, but serious players don't get caught by that. So I'd recommend downloading GlassWire and monitoring for suspicious files that are sending data.

Archived