Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Walkaholic - Map walker - Walk almost anywhere in Gielinor - Now with improved accuracy!

holic

15 minutes ago, carlton said:

8:26:01 PM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.lang.NullPointerException
        at o.execute(Unknown Source)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

can not get it to work restarted script and client 3x

Hmm. I just tried running the script with no issue. I'll look into it, maybe your connection to the map image failed.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey man! Love the idea but unfortunately when trying to use it, under the green Walkaholic it says "Status - Loading map..." and stays that way. Am I perhaps doing something wrong?

image.thumb.png.2dc92e01bad7f84edeacb24ae51ac124.png

• 3 weeks later...
    On 1/12/2021 at 9:35 PM, xxrevanxx said:

Hey man! Love the idea but unfortunately when trying to use it, under the green Walkaholic it says "Status - Loading map..." and stays that way. Am I perhaps doing something wrong?

image.thumb.png.2dc92e01bad7f84edeacb24ae51ac124.png

Hey man, I'm taking a quick look.

Is this still happening? If it is, can you check that there are indeed image files in the folder "C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\DreamBot\Scripts\Walkaholic\images"?

On 2/2/2021 at 3:04 AM, holic said:

Hey man, I'm taking a quick look.

Is this still happening? If it is, can you check that there are indeed image files in the folder "C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\DreamBot\Scripts\Walkaholic\images"?

Still happening buddy. Map is stored in that folder but doesn't open when you start the script.

Actually, seems to be working again - map now pops up and works great!

One slight bug in that if you uncheck "Allow running", the script will still automatically turn on run, even if you turn it off.

18:04:05: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        at aK.execute(Unknown Source)

On 2/7/2021 at 7:27 AM, Neveee said:

Actually, seems to be working again - map now pops up and works great!

One slight bug in that if you uncheck "Allow running", the script will still automatically turn on run, even if you turn it off.

Excellent, I'm wondering now if the issue was just network related. I'll see what I can do about preventing that.

As for allow running, I just tried it and unchecking it turns off running, checking it turns on running so I'm sure I'm able to recreate your bug. Does the console say running is enabled when you uncheck it?

22 hours ago, Neveee said:

18:04:05: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        at aK.execute(Unknown Source)

Whatever happened here seems like a client issue but again I'll keep looking at this script to see if there's anything I can do to improve it.

• 4 weeks later...
    7 hours ago, bigboifighta said:

doesnt seem to open map? waited 5 mins and still "Loading map"?

Can you check that there are image files in the folder "C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\DreamBot\Scripts\Walkaholic\images"?