Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Walkaholic - Map walker - Walk almost anywhere in Gielinor - Now with improved accuracy!

holic

Walkaholic has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v0.8 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added DaxWalker as fallback
    • Added Z-level selection, right-click map to choose the level
    • Added more locations
    • Download bug fixed
    • Code Cleanup
    Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

I''m not going to lie, when I first opened this and saw your ui I almost nutted myself, Howeverrrrrrrrrrr I opened 10 acc on 10 different residential proxies, manually ran them through tutorial island, logged back in 30 minutes later, walked all of them to seperate locations and 3 minutes later all 10 of them were banned... I do believe your traveling algorithm could use some work granted they were all f2p fresh spawns...

14 hours ago, liberated69 said:

I''m not going to lie, when I first opened this and saw your ui I almost nutted myself, Howeverrrrrrrrrrr I opened 10 acc on 10 different residential proxies, manually ran them through tutorial island, logged back in 30 minutes later, walked all of them to seperate locations and 3 minutes later all 10 of them were banned... I do believe your traveling algorithm could use some work granted they were all f2p fresh spawns...

I appreciate it! Are you sure your proxies are good? I use this script even on tutorial island with no issues of bans but I do everything manually except walk. I then play manually for a bit too after completing it, rest for a few days and no problem.

• 3 weeks later...

Great script, super handy to get anywhere when doing other things.

Only a small thing, the taskbar starts to fill up over time and I haven't found a way to close them yet, besides a restart.
    image.png.ff89dee956e736e105c8e52014dfe7c0.png

If there's something I can do to fix it on my end please let me know.

Otherwise keep up the great script :D

• 3 months later...

Really love the convenience of this script. Something simple, but so helpful when you are forced to walk a good distance (low level ironman, teleports unavailable, etc). Great job! :)

• 2 weeks later...
    • 5 weeks later...
    Walkaholic has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v0.9 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Code upgrades
    • Improved Walker
    Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
    12:37:44 PM: [ERROR] The script threw an exception in onExit:
    	java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "java.awt.image.BufferedImage.flush()" because the return value of "n.c()" is null
    	at p.onExit(p.java:63)
    	at org.dreambot.api.script.ScriptManager.lambda$stop$8(ScriptManager.java:323)
    	at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833)
    12:37:43 PM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
    	java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "b.repaint()" because the return value of "ad.e()" is null
    	at v.b(v.java:107)
    	at v.accept(v.java:23)
    	at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:178)
    	at java.base/java.util.stream.SortedOps$SizedRefSortingSink.end(SortedOps.java:361)
    	at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyIntoWithCancel(AbstractPipeline.java:528)
    	at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:513)
    	at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:499)
    	at java.base/java.util.stream.FindOps$FindOp.evaluateSequential(FindOps.java:150)
    	at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
    	at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.findFirst(ReferencePipeline.java:647)
    	at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java:68)
    	at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:244)

Error I keep getting. Only happens after I've had the client open a while, or used other scripts and try to use the walker again. Have to restart client to make it work again.

This script is an absolute lifesaver my good man. Brilliant gui.

49 minutes ago, Black Skwerl said:
    12:37:44 PM: [ERROR] The script threw an exception in onExit:
    	java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "java.awt.image.BufferedImage.flush()" because the return value of "n.c()" is null
    	at p.onExit(p.java:63)
    	at org.dreambot.api.script.ScriptManager.lambda$stop$8(ScriptManager.java:323)
    12:37:43 PM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
    	java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "b.repaint()" because the return value of "ad.e()" is null
    	at v.b(v.java:107)
    	at v.accept(v.java:23)
    	at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:178)
    	at java.base/java.util.stream.SortedOps$SizedRefSortingSink.end(SortedOps.java:361)
    	at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyIntoWithCancel(AbstractPipeline.java:528)
    	at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:513)
    	at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:499)
    	at java.base/java.util.stream.FindOps$FindOp.evaluateSequential(FindOps.java:150)
    	at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
    	at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.findFirst(ReferencePipeline.java:647)
    	at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java:68)
    	at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:244)

Error I keep getting. Only happens after I've had the client open a while, or used other scripts and try to use the walker again. Have to restart client to make it work again.

This script is an absolute lifesaver my good man. Brilliant gui.

Cheers, I'll see what I can do. Are you starting and stopping the script a lot?