Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] Bun Mule [Fully Automated Muling, For Any Script]

Bunnybun

Bun Mule

gsq8rFL.png

Available on SDN

Integrated With:

- Bun Shopper -

Bun Blast Furnace -

Bun Thiever -

Bun AIO Tanner -

Also Works With Automation Tool

For Fully Automated Muling, For Any Script

X87t9Yn.png

Paired with Automation Tool you can have fully automated muling in any script, under the conditions you set!

Mule stays logged out and will automatically login upon receiving a mule request

GUI

whWUWHR.png

QuickStart

Spoiler

How to use QuickStart:

1. Add this to your launch args: -params config=name
    2. Replace name with the filename of the desired config

Changelog

Spoiler

Edited by Bunnybun

• Bunnybun changed the title to [DB3] Bun Mule [Fully Automated Muling, For Any Script]
    • 1 month later...
    18 hours ago, newguy said:

Will this work with bun aio farming? (The one with the monthly subscription)

Not at the moment, but I intend to add mule support to AIO Farming pretty soon :) 

• 3 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    9 minutes ago, moerrts said:

when trying to use this script I only see main then settings and port 

That's intended. To make use of the script you must use either one of my scripts that supports muling (currently: Bun Shopper Pro, Bun Blast Furnace, Bun Tanner, Bun AIO Clockworks, Bun Thiever), or Automation Tool to bridge usage with any script.

2 minutes ago, Bunnybun said:

That's intended. To make use of the script you must use either one of my scripts that supports muling (currently: Bun Shopper Pro, Bun Blast Furnace, Bun Tanner, Bun AIO Clockworks, Bun Thiever), or Automation Tool to bridge usage with any script.

oh I had no idea thought it was just a regular muler than I could run on accounts 

2 minutes ago, moerrts said:

oh I had no idea thought it was just a regular muler than I could run on accounts 

This is the script you would run on the mule. You can then use Automation Tool to automatically request or offload items before or after running a script.