Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • WIN 5M OSRS GP #LIVE TESTING JAGEX LIMITS ''NON-STOP BOTTING'' WIN 5M OSRS GP

UNSTOPPABLE

#LIVE #LIVE #LIVE #LIVE #LIVE #LIVE #LIVE #LIVE #LIVE #RECORDING GAME SCREEN

Hi all,

2 days ago i have been temp. banned. today I have access again...

I know Jagex is keeping an eye on me. And want to test their limit! ☺️

SO My first step was to buy  a fresh woodcutting script.

I bought that script from # Hashtag.

My goal is to reach 99 woodcutting without stopping and without a break.

STARTED 80 WOODCUTTING.

WIN 5M OSRS GP :

When will I be permanently banned ?

or will it be a woodcutting skillcape cape ?

I want to see what you guys think..Let us see how much you know about jagex / DREAMBOT and win the 5M OSRS GP .

;)You just have to guess at which level I'll get my ban to win the 5M OSRS GP! ;)

I will update the topic here every hour... Goodluck!

WC LEVEL : 83 (not banned yet)

dd.JPG

Jmod texted me idk why... 

Still not banned !

• UNSTOPPABLE changed the title to #LIVE TESTING JAGEX LIMITS ''NON-STOP BOTTING'' PRICE 5M OSRS
    • UNSTOPPABLE changed the title to WIN 5M OSRS GP #LIVE TESTING JAGEX LIMITS ''NON-STOP BOTTING'' WIN 5M OSRS GP

Good luck, I hope you can make it to 99. I know Hash's scripts are pretty good.

I'm going to assume you'll get banned at level 87 woodcutting, if I need to be more specific I'll guess around 4,097,653 woodcutting experience.

Just now, Cystic said:

Good luck, I hope you can make it to 99. I know Hash's scripts are pretty good.

I'm going to assume you'll get banned at level 87 woodcutting, if I need to be more specific I'll guess around 4,097,653 woodcutting experience.

Noted. Goodluck !

Archived