Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Looking for public scripts to develop

Else

I'm looking for a need to fill, let me know if you have ideas for scripts that currently aren't on the market. You can respond here or add me on discord: Echocage#4484

Private scripts aren't to be sold by those of any rank below S+.

As for unique scripts, I was recently looking in to making a tithe farm script as there isn't one currently available on the SDN, but haven't had adequate time to make it, may be worth a look at.

3 hours ago, Pseudo said:

Private scripts aren't to be sold by those of any rank below S+.

As for unique scripts, I was recently looking in to making a tithe farm script as there isn't one currently available on the SDN, but haven't had adequate time to make it, may be worth a look at.

Got it, thanks for the info mate!

• Else changed the title to Looking for public scripts to develop
    • 1 month later...
    On 11/12/2020 at 9:32 PM, yeeter01 said:

If your looking to do some open source script work for educational means hmu 

Yo, I am open to do one, if you want to pm your disc I'm happy to talk 😊 

4 hours ago, iJabba said:

Yo, I am open to do one, if you want to pm your disc I'm happy to talk 😊 

its on my DreamBot profile

There really arnt many ironman friendly scripts on any botting clients. You may be able to find youself a market there. for example chartership crafting I just made a script for it myself because i couldnt find any. Even the few chartership scripts i found where not really ironman friendly. Someone selling stock to the store would cause a ironman to not be able to buy from it and break the script.

Also ive been pretty inactive but while i was gone i received like 10 requests for a mm2 chinning/bursting script so that could be a good one to make.

Archived