Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How to avoid a permanent ban (VIP / PREMIUM)

UNSTOPPABLE

hey all,

I am new to the world of botting, and would like to use some help from the master bot users here.

unfortunately today i was automatically detected by the jagex system on 2 accounts dealing with PAID combat scripts,

and got permanetly banned. time was 10.30-11am.

I want to know if there are any other times in the day when jagex is detecting bot's.  

I also want to know what to watch out for when I'm busy with bot. 

Any help is welcome, maybe you want to share your experience with me i would be glad.

and I'm sure this topic will help many newbies, so every tip & help is welcome !

Greetings,

DISCORD : charrooo#7678

Capture.PNG

3 minutes ago, harryL24 said:

If it's just your first 2, I recommend creating 100 more to have your own test

Maybe its my first 2, but many people have already passed these steps, I want to hear their experience with avoiding bans. if they want to share it :)

• UNSTOPPABLE changed the title to How to avoid a permanent ban (VIP / PREMIUM)

Personally I find that older, higher total accounts generally get a 2 day as opposed to a slap to the face with a perm ban most often. Also found that activity matters, if you're going hard on a gold farming method I've generally found your likelihood of a perma ban is higher than if you're doing a not for profit activity.

What i'm doing now, and i think it's working, and other guys was told about this too, it's that if you're botting, you can't bot on one thing long time, it's good if you will mix like combat / gold farm botting, agility and etc. non profitable things. If you will get botting on mining, woodcuting, who's other 95 percent bots doing, of course i think you will get banned in a few days. But if you mix, if you do a quests, i think it's more chance to survive this longer, just question - how much long..

3 hours ago, marlan said:

What i'm doing now, and i think it's working, and other guys was told about this too, it's that if you're botting, you can't bot on one thing long time, it's good if you will mix like combat / gold farm botting, agility and etc. non profitable things. If you will get botting on mining, woodcuting, who's other 95 percent bots doing, of course i think you will get banned in a few days. But if you mix, if you do a quests, i think it's more chance to survive this longer, just question - how much long..

Yes im agreeing 100% with this :)

On 11/11/2020 at 11:57 AM, Pseudo said:

Personally I find that older, higher total accounts generally get a 2 day as opposed to a slap to the face with a perm ban most often. Also found that activity matters, if you're going hard on a gold farming method I've generally found your likelihood of a perma ban is higher than if you're doing a not for profit activity.

Unfortunately this wasn’t the case with me botted my childhood maxed melee main 2000 total lvl that I made in 2005 no previous offenses bot on it once for 6hr at nmz hit with perma ban. Ironically I use same nmz script for my pure over 150 hrs and no ban yet lol

Archived