Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Pug Runecrafter - DreamBot Edition - Gui

Pug

Looks clean IMO, and I'm glad another RC is coming out for db as I haven't really found the time to maintain mine :)

asked for it to be moved. realised after that its in wrong graphics section lol

ps. thanks for the feedback <3

will this script be free/vip/paid? Looks good are you planning on supporting all runes with the abyss? If so mad props Can't wait for the script to go live. 

will this script be free/vip/paid? Looks good are you planning on supporting all runes with the abyss? If so mad props Can't wait for the script to go live. 

The script will have a Lite version for free which will support walking & runes up to fires via duelling ring. After that a paid version i hope eventually will incorporate most if not all runes if i can get an account high enough rc to add them all.

thanks.

Archived