Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Thanks for the service and need some advice!

Virtual Thug

A lot of factors could have caused a ban (You did mention wealth being moved in and out of the account, they can track that if they check (I'm 90% certain of that))
    Botting is a huge risk on it's own especially with free scripts (I'm assuming you were using a free one). You said you were botting consistently for 3-4 hours and that is definitely a flag. If your friend does play on the account make sure to let it cool off first so it doesn't get flagged as possibly stolen.

I am no expert and I'm just going by what I've heard and seen people say so if someone wants to correct me or add to this feel free

26 minutes ago, crazykid080 said:

A lot of factors could have caused a ban (You did mention wealth being moved in and out of the account, they can track that if they check (I'm 90% certain of that))
    Botting is a huge risk on it's own especially with free scripts (I'm assuming you were using a free one). You said you were botting consistently for 3-4 hours and that is definitely a flag. If your friend does play on the account make sure to let it cool off first so it doesn't get flagged as possibly stolen.

I am no expert and I'm just going by what I've heard and seen people say so if someone wants to correct me or add to this feel free

Yes that's why I do not want to appeal, cause if they did a well did investigation of my account I secure myself a permanent ban from soley the big money going through my account. However I do not have any other accounts but 1, if they did decide to track they'll probably catch my gold dealer, who is btw right now as speaking getting heat from Jagex. They are banning his accounts on discord and his channels

You most certainly got the temporary ban because you botted on a high level / many hours played account.  It would have been permanent if it was a new account from my experience.  Bottom line is that you shouldn't bot on any account that you care about. It sounds like you enjoy playing so I'd recommend you spare your account and play legit on it and use botting for other things/accounts. If you bot again on that account I'd almost guarantee you'd lose it in a month max.

Archived