Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] Bun AIO Magic [GE Support] [Progressive 1-99] [Next Generation Anti-Ban] [Robust Task System]

Bunnybun

• 3 weeks later...
    13 hours ago, azx000 said:

The startup script Settings window need quite a long time. Is this a script issue, please repair

It's probably due to a slow connection, try disabling Fresh Start and it should be quick.

• 2 months later...

Wow. Wow, wow, wow.

• I am thoroughly impressed with your Anti-ban features.
    • Your GUI is easy to navigate.
    • Your Magic Alch script was fantastic in the trial. Very human-like with the Anti-ban's you have.

This will be the first time I've really considered paying for a script.

1. Does the month (30days?) start when I purchase the script?

I ended up buying my first month of use, as I was very pleased during the trial. New to paying for scripts. Old to botting.

I have a higher level character that I intend to not get banned. xD as do we all... but looking to pay for great quality. Think I've found a script for my magic needs.

So far, seems to be working great. The only potential issue I have, is during a break it will actively pause the script itself. I gave it about 2 minutes after the 13 minute break was done with to start back up on it's own, but it didn't. I had to manually press the start button on the script again. Not sure if this is an intended feature or if I just don't have enough information yet. Like, maybe I messed it up with pausing it just prior to type?

~ Just saw a 6min27sec break. I idle logged at about ~5 mins. It seems to have relogged successfully! Sounds like it was prob my fault clicking pause/play on script at a bad time.

Still very impressed by the Anti-Ban movements, actions, and features.

• Moves the cursor offscreen when you pass, so you can re-enter the screen with the cursor so the cursor position doesn't spaz out and teleport from last click location to the user interacting with the bot manually (i.e. interacting with kitten, chatting, look up something on GE cuz of a random thought).
    • When you start the script back up after a pause, the cursor moves taking into account cursors previous location. Meaning it won't spaz out and cursor location doesn't teleport from current location to the new location once the bot/script takes over.

Just a very well thought out Anti-ban list.

Great movements (just saw a random cursor location movement) and coding (from just analyzing movement, pauses, etc.).

One thought I do have... is perhaps including a "cursor slide" after coming back from an idle. Like when you put your hand back on the mouse from 'sending a text on your phone' and you may slide the cursor slightly as you go to re-click for Alching. Have the cursor move in a non-linear line in a few direction over a few to hundreds of pixels, maybe.

I know this is a stretch as you already have a phenomenal system already, just thought it would be a cool additional feature to add. :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meant to send the previous message sooner.

Have been using the Magic Script for Alching over the last two days. I am very pleased with the variety and customizability of the Anti-ban features. This allows me to choose different speeds for the clicking, as well changing the patterns even more in how it bots. Like I can do "fast/gamer" one day, then "normal user" the next to change up my Alching patterns even more.

+1 for Script Design, +1 for Script Customizability, +1 for Script Anti-ban

Edited by Adhedonia

• 2 weeks later...

I've been using the Alch feature for a while now. I usually run it for 1-2 hours with frequent pauses, no ban issues with smart botting.

The only issue I'm experiencing atm is that I can't limit the casts. The feature doesn't work. It continues to cast past what I set it at.

Also, I've already mentioned that when the script runs out of things to Alch, the overlay paint flashes like crazy and it seems rather sketchy. I'm not sure if it spam clicks or something, but it worries me. I've already mentioned this, yet nothing seems to have been done about it.

Still waiting for the creator to fix this. They did say they'd look at it after they were done updating some other stuff.

So atm, it seems you can't set a limit on things to Alch. So you have to manually stop it before it runs out.