Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] Bun AIO Magic [GE Support] [Progressive 1-99] [Next Generation Anti-Ban] [Robust Task System]

Bunnybun

rl15fvW.png

AIO magic script with full GE support, task queueing, and more!

Looking to fully automate your magic training from 1 to 99, or moneymaking made easy? This is the script for you!

Available on the SDN purchase it by clicking here.

Features

All-In-One

- Normal Spells -

- Splashing, Curses, Teleports, Low-Alch, High-Alch, Stun-Alch, Tele-Alch, Enchant, Bolt Enchant, Superheat

- Lunar Spells -

- Humidify, Superglass Make, Tan Leather, String Jewellery, Plank Make

Progressive Leveling

- Robust Task System -

- With the robust task system, this script can completely automate your magic leveling from level 1 to level 99

- Can automatically obtain goblin staff and splashing gear

- Smart Web -

- Intelligent traverses between locations, making use of any teleports for quickest route to splashing locations

Grand Exchange Support

- Automatic Restocking -

- Purchases runes, enchantment items, staves, alchables, splashing gear, and more!

- Obtains how many items are needed to reach desired levels

- Item Sale -

- Supports sell list, enabling items to be automatically sold when out of coins so you can keep on going

- Customizability -

- Buy and sell prices for each item is fully customizable

- Supports realtime price updates from OSBuddy to ensure maximum profits

Anti-Ban & Anti-Pattern

- Chameleon -

- A next-level cloud based service designed to help you blend in while botting

- Enhances script using data modeled after hours of human play

- Humanlike idles and fatigue simulation

- Randomized Behaviour -

- Each account plays differently

- With Chameleon enabled, your bot profile gradually shifts over time to simulate external factors affecting behaviour

- Natural Mouse Algorithms -

- Comes with human-like mouse options

GUI

jMtxAY4.png

QuickStart

Spoiler

How to use QuickStart:

1. Add this to your launch args: -params config=name
    2. Replace name with the filename of the desired config

Changelog

Spoiler

Version 1.01

• Tweaked items on sell list to always be sold before restocking, instead of after running out of coins
    • Minor fixes

Version 1.0

• Initial release

Edited by Bunnybun

• Bunnybun changed the title to [DB3] Bun AIO Magic [GE Support] [Muling] [Progressive 1-99] [Next Generation Anti-Ban] [Robust Task System]
    • Hashtag changed the title to [DB3] Bun AIO Magic [GE Support] [Progressive 1-99] [Next Generation Anti-Ban] [Robust Task System]

Damn, this looks awesome. If it's anything like you're thieving script then it will be amazing. Can I grab a trial?

Was working on my own thieving script when you released yours and after the trial I just bought yours, your scripts are great and they enable my laziness. 

2 hours ago, Cystic said:

Damn, this looks awesome. If it's anything like you're thieving script then it will be amazing. Can I grab a trial?

Was working on my own thieving script when you released yours and after the trial I just bought yours, your scripts are great and they enable my laziness. 

Authed, enjoy.

It should really state how long it's taking a break for, instead of just showing "Taking a break". I've been waiting 30 mins for it to log back in not knowing when it plans to do so.

4 hours ago, yuffiee said:

It should really state how long it's taking a break for, instead of just showing "Taking a break". I've been waiting 30 mins for it to log back in not knowing when it plans to do so.

It should be stating the amount of time, but there is currently a rare bug where it doesn't log back in at the end of a break. Still looking into it, and unsure whether that's DreamBot or the script.

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...