Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Receiving "error: package org.dreambot.api.script does not exist" when building IntelliJ project

heretobot55

Hello,

I am using Intellij, Java 8, with the new "client-3.0.0" dependency and receive the above error when I try to build the project using the dreambot api.

My scripts worked back in 2019 and I am revisiting them to now see this error...

I have done plenty of research already and cannot find the root cause of this. Whenever I use the File > invalidate caches/Restart through IntelliJ it removes "client-3.0.0" from my external libraries. I believe this could be part of the issue but I am lost on how to solve it.

Please let me know if you need anymore information or screenshots to help solve the issue.

Thank you.

If you are on windows and use the DBLauncher, go to C:\Users\YOUR_USER\DreamBot\BotData and make sure client.jar is there. If not start up dreambot and that should get you a copy, after that add it like you normally would

That is done. The issue is once it is in the external library. I can reference the api all I want but when I compile the code is doesn't want to cooperate.

image.png.618344ed4743610cc3b872414df78aa5.png

image.png.f83f1cfd5fe6ae088ee5ac4ee07e93a1.png

image.png.f891e690c483f436f89d017666df418e.png

Archived