Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] Cloakd Demonic Gorillas [2M/hr] [RESTOCKING] [MULING] [MULTI-BRAIN]

TheCloakdOne

• 1 month later...

Hey anyway to make it so it doesnt pick up other peoples items if your an iron man? currently it will try to pick someone else loot and it will get stuck in that loop till it dies basically 

8 hours ago, kekwlol12 said:

Hey anyway to make it so it doesnt pick up other peoples items if your an iron man? currently it will try to pick someone else loot and it will get stuck in that loop till it dies basically 

Hey currently it wont support ironman loot but i can look into it as a new feature

• 4 weeks later...
    Cloakd Demonic Gorillas has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.17 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • v1.17
    • - Fix restore pot filter
    Thanks!

• 3 months later...

Hey there, I've just purchased this script yesterday, and for the most part it's working correctly!

I did however notice a couple of things, when banking it will run towards the bank at Tree Gnome Village, but get stuck via running between the bank and clicking the ladder to go back down. Another thing is that for the input field to control what value of items you'd like to pick up, it simply does not function as expected. I have it set to 100k GP value (since I'm an ironman, don't want to get stuck picking others' drops up). It'll still pick up herbs, diamonds, rune items (which in turn breaks the script on my ironman as it tries to pick up others' items).

Also, if using a legs/defender/whip melee swap into a 2 item ranged swap (legs/bow), the script seems to pretty much get stuck on "Checking switch" or "Equipping items".

I actually like the idea behind the script, it's pretty damn awesome. Just wanted to mention those flaws as they can break the flow of the script. Everything combat-related is working as expected, it's just the smaller things when resetting the trip or looting items that I'm experiencing issues with. Let me know if you'd like me to post any logging info. My discord is Naught#8178 if you'd like to talk there!

• 1 month later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    On 3/16/2022 at 9:11 PM, ZenyteShit said:

Was the ironman looting issue resolved? I would like to try this script. @Naught

Hey it will still attempt to pick up items every so often if something dies on the same tile as it maked as a loot pile, other than that it should work fine

Archived